Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW21 Transfer thread

123457»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 316 ✭✭Irish Raven

Benimar wrote:
    Salah and Firmino taken off early v Swansea, so are nailed on to start today.

sound Klopp :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

I wish you could roll over a second transfer again this week.

Not because I'm happy with my team but with an eye on next week and uncertainty over who will play.

1.8 ITB

So RLC -> Lingard

Or

DCL -> someone?

Or what do we think about Aguero?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,584 ✭✭✭✭siblers

I wish you could roll over a second transfer again this week.

Not because I'm happy with my team but with an eye on next week and uncertainty over who will play.

1.8 ITB

So RLC -> Lingard

Or

DCL -> someone?

Or what do we think about Aguero?

I'd go with A. I was on the verge of doing D. SilvA to Lingard as a one GW punt

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭Benimar

Benimar wrote: »
    I did Vardy to Firmino. Vardy hasn’t been getting great returns and everyone in my ML has Firmino and he’s killing me! A bit of a defensive move, but I do have a slender lead.

I really hate this game at times! 7 points lost.

My previous transfer was Christensen in, the one before that was Ogbonna in. I’d have been better off staying logged off over Christmas:(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

Mariappa to dunk good fixture this gw and next and won't be rotated. Brighton good defensively.
    Should have listened to you. Dunk got his CS and a nice fixture coming.

I was not home and did a last min panic move on a friend's phone (not to waste a transfer) and made a coin toss between Lingard & Willian. Thought they'd both a good chance to start this game consdering the minutes they had played recently. Coin toss did not go my way... C'est la vie.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

iroced wrote: »
    Should have listened to you. Dunk got his CS and a nice fixture coming.

I was not home and did a last min panic move on a friend's phone (not to waste a transfer) and made a coin toss between Lingard & Willian. Thought they'd both a good chance to start this game consdering the minutes they had played recently. Coin toss did not go my way... C'est la vie.

I have advised a few people to get dunk in over the last 10 or so weeks . Yet I don't have him myself and now haven't had a defensive cs in 4 weeks.As for Burnley I'm a year and a half talking about them being solid defensively but have missed out on a rake of cs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭patmac

I have advised a few people to get dunk in over the last 10 or so weeks . Yet I don't have him myself and now haven't had a defensive cs in 4 weeks.As for Burnley I'm a year and a half talking about them being solid defensively but have missed out on a rake of cs.

Would you ever listen to yourself!

Advertisement