Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cant decide what size a mooncup ill get?!

Options
  • 26-12-2017 8:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 518 ✭✭✭

So I decided to want to buy mooncup because I'm sick and tired of spending and wearing pads. However there are two different sizes of mooncups like the Size A is for the ones who have given birth but the Size B are for ones who haven't given birth. I cant decide between the two because I'm on the pill and get heavy periods when I'm on the 7 day break. What would any of ye suggest? I would go for the size A since its much bigger then the Size B but I'm just sooooo confused atm!
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,887 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Look in to MeLuna. They have a lot of different sizes and strengths of cups.

• Registered Users Posts: 518 ✭✭✭Vlove

Mars Bar wrote: »
    Look in to MeLuna. They have a lot of different sizes and strengths of cups.

If you don't mind me asking, do you use them?

• Registered Users Posts: 31,887 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Vlove wrote: »
    If you don't mind me asking, do you use them?

I have done and I've used a mooncup. I have always struggled with them opening and sealing, regardless of brand. The most success I've had is with meluna but the one I currently have isn't right for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

Vlove wrote: »
    So I decided to want to buy mooncup because I'm sick and tired of spending and wearing pads. However there are two different sizes of mooncups like the Size A is for the ones who have given birth but the Size B are for ones who haven't given birth. I cant decide between the two because I'm on the pill and get heavy periods when I'm on the 7 day break. What would any of ye suggest? I would go for the size A since its much bigger then the Size B but I'm just sooooo confused atm!
    Thanks

Size A is also for those over 30. I use a size A cup (not given birth, was 30 when I got it).

Thanks girlies, I got the size A cup from Organicup so hopefully itll work out fine!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

I use a size A also and have done since before I was 30, size just suited me better - have never given birth (and hopefully never will :pac: ) not sure what the age thing even means tbh

I use a size A also and have done since before I was 30, size just suited me better - have never given birth (and hopefully never will :pac: ) not sure what the age thing even means tbh

They were saying that when you get to over 30, something to do with your celvis getting bigger or something in your womb gets bigger (sorry aint no scientist lol).

Advertisement