Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir Catch 22

Options
  • 26-12-2017 9:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hello,

I logged a landline ADSL broadband fault at Eir "log-a-fault" a week before Christmas with the promise "Please fill in the form below and a member of the faults team will be in contact within 2 working days". No contact in any form whatsoever from Eir since and my broadband, never much to start with here in rural Ireland, has further deteriorated to almost non-existent since. When I log into "My Eir" (using my mobile broadband because my landline broadband doesn't work!) to check the fault status, I get "An error occurred and we couldn't load faults for this account. Please try again later." So, because of another Eir error, I can't even find out if anything at all has been done to even look at the fault! Please help...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

SdeB6289 wrote: »
    Hello,

I logged a landline ADSL broadband fault at Eir "log-a-fault" a week before Christmas with the promise "Please fill in the form below and a member of the faults team will be in contact within 2 working days". No contact in any form whatsoever from Eir since and my broadband, never much to start with here in rural Ireland, has further deteriorated to almost non-existent since. When I log into "My Eir" (using my mobile broadband because my landline broadband doesn't work!) to check the fault status, I get "An error occurred and we couldn't load faults for this account. Please try again later." So, because of another Eir error, I can't even find out if anything at all has been done to even look at the fault! Please help...

Hi SdeB6289,

I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you are having with your fault. The faults team on 1901 will need to check up on this for you and offer any updates to you. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 3 SdeB6289

Hello,

Hi SdeB6289,

I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you are having with your fault. The faults team on 1901 will need to check up on this for you and offer any updates to you. 

Thanks 

Tracey 
    Thanks for your reply Tracey. Do you mean that I have to contact 1901?

Regards,

John

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Hello,

Hi SdeB6289,

Thanks 

Tracey 
    Thanks for your reply Tracey. Do you mean that I have to contact 1901?

Regards,

John
    No problem. 

The faults team can be contacted on 1901, they will be able to offer you updates on your fault and advise on all. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement