Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Swimming pool membership at UCD

Options
  • 26-12-2017 11:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi,

We are moving to Booterstown next month. I was wondering about getting a membership for the UCD swimming pool. I tried looking up online but the information is not super useful. The thread on this forum on the topic is ~5 years old- so I am assuming there must be some changes to the membership rules since then.

Does anyone here have an idea if they offer 'pay as you go' option. Do they have coaching facilities available (I am intermediate competitive swimmer). Lastly- do they have lessons for toddlers (for my 4yo daughter)? Lastly what's the money involved for any/all of above? :)

Tx,
    Sam

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,509 ✭✭✭caviardreams

I know they definitely do lessons there for a fee - as far as I know, you have to join the gym and pool together, you can't just join the pool. An individual membership is about €700 per year I think, you can usually get better deals for a family - best bet is to give them a call

Advertisement