Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

St. Catherine's estate in Rush

Options
  • 27-12-2017 1:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hello,
    What do you think about St. Catherine's estate in Rush for the young family with kids please? Is this estate free from pyrite issue please? Which estates have pyrite problems in Rush please? So far I am aware about Brookford and Goldenridge and bank won’t share any estates list with pyrite problems, apparently this information is confidential … Thank you for your advises

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭koutoubia

Doubtful if St. Catherines has any issued with Pyrite as it's quite an established estate and any pyrite issues would have been well dealt with by now.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,254 ✭✭✭LeoB

Asia wrote: »
    Hello,
    What do you think about St. Catherine's estate in Rush for the young family with kids please? Is this estate free from pyrite issue please? Which estates have pyrite problems in Rush please? So far I am aware about Brookford and Goldenridge and bank won’t share any estates list with pyrite problems, apparently this information is confidential … Thank you for your advises

St Catherines was built during late 1970s so at this stage is a very mature estate with a mix of young and "older" families. It is a mixed housing estate with both privately built houses and council houses.

It is a good estate with plenty of green space around few soccer pitchs and a playground. There has been a nice new school opened in the last year or two.
    There are some good walks to the cliffs and beach. It is about 15-20 minute walk to the town.

I would think it is a vibrant area with nice people and a good place to live.

Advertisement