Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lightning Digital AV Adapter & Netflix

• 27-12-2017 4:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭

Looking to get a cheap 3rd party Lightning Digital AV Adapter to cast Netflix to the TV but I'm reading that people are saying that it doesnt work with Netflix because of iOS 11 but some are saying that it works for streaming just not for downloaded shows.

Does anyone have this problem? or is a 3rd party device even recommended ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,392 ✭✭✭McGrath5

Do you have a smart TV? Most newish TV's will have a Netflix app, or you could just buy a Chromecast that will allow you to cast Netflix content to your TV.

Far handier than plugging in a cable every time you want to use Netflix.

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭jdunne08

McGrath5 wrote: »
    Do you have a smart TV? Most newish TV's will have a Netflix app, or you could just buy a Chromecast that will allow you to cast Netflix content to your TV.

Far handier than plugging in a cable every time you want to use Netflix.

I dont have a smart TV and chromecast is def a viable option but it doesnt actually "cast" or "mirror" your screen in iOS tho so was looking at the adapter instead.

Do you know if 3rd party adapters even work with netflix?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,392 ✭✭✭McGrath5

No I’m afraid I don’t know, it’s not something I’ve ever looked into before.

Maybe another poster can help you here :)

Advertisement