Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Share Picks 2018

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 917 ✭✭✭Captainsatnav

RoboKlopp wrote: »
    Opened at 1.20 today. Nice price

€ you mean:confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,690 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

€ you mean:confused:

Sorry, I'm talking about HBF.BE, which is sold in euros out of the Frankfurt stock exchange.

Thank chr1st. I'm on the Loonie dollars.

On a related note - why was the Toronto price moving this morn Irish time if it was the middle of the night in Toronto?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭q85dw7osi4lebg

In at $1.89 again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,322 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

In at $1.89 again.

Volume is terrible agin it’ll struggle to go much higher could even go lower.

• Advertisement

Have another order at 1.80. Another bounce to 2.00 and I'll sell nearly half my holdings this week for a tidy overall profit.

Have another order at 1.80. Another bounce to 2.00 and I'll sell nearly half my holdings this week for a tidy overall profit.

I’ll be concerned if we’re not way above $2 this week. Thursday could be the day, new month, earnings out and Chinese New Year finished.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,964 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Is Amazon just going to keep rising? One of my all time regrets that I didn't load up when I first started using it years ago, I knew it was going to be big.

Providence Resources up over 8% yesterday - nothing in the news though...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭OwlsZat

Thargor wrote: »
    Is Amazon just going to keep rising? One of my all time regrets that I didn't load up when I first started using it years ago, I knew it was going to be big.

Likewise. Baulked at $400. Have never been able to forgive myself :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,690 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

HIVE down again today

RoboKlopp wrote: »
    HIVE down again today

Cancelled my 1.80 order thankfully!

At least we have a bit more volume today.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭OwlsZat

Getting canned. Can it bounce on earnings despite this? Hard to believe someone wouldn't be buying if it was going to.

Shorters, Traders, institutions, it’s getting bashed from all sides right now. Traders and shorters won’t want to hold going into earnings and institutions taking money back at a lot higher rate than they gave it also don’t want to hold into earnings.
    Guess we’ll know in the next 24hrs what’s going to happen. Will take the markets a few days to digest earnings properly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭TheSheriff

Does anyone have a link to when earnings for HIVE will be out ??

TheSheriff wrote: »
    Does anyone have a link to when earnings for HIVE will be out ??

It’s supposidly after close tomorrow they confirmed to someone online that it’ll be by the end of the month.
    It’ll have to be posted here anyway https://www.sedar.com/search/search_form_pc_en.htm
    I’m expecting an update from Hive along with them.

OwlsZat wrote: »
    Getting canned. Can it bounce on earnings despite this? Hard to believe someone wouldn't be buying if it was going to.

They are buying those sold shares are going somewhere.

https://web.tmxmoney.com/quote.php?qm_symbol=HIVE

• Registered Users Posts: 6,172 ✭✭✭championc

RoboKlopp wrote:
    HIVE down again today

I got in at 1.80 today so I'm up €15 already ðŸ‘

• Registered Users Posts: 6,172 ✭✭✭championc

With all the HIVE discussion taking over the thread recently, would now be a good time to jump on TAW ?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 310 ✭✭LG1234

championc wrote: »
    With all the HIVE discussion taking over the thread recently, would now be a good time to jump on TAW ?

Imo yes. It's pretty cheap at 45c at the moment and will shortly be producing.

A lot of people here have PLS, Korean company POLCO have signed a long term deal to buy their Lithium. Should see a nice rise of the back if that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,082 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

Any opinions on Sally beauty or tata motors?

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

Tyson Fury wrote: »
    Any opinions on Sally beauty or tata motors?

Do you have an inside line? Why those two?

I’d be bullish long on Peugeot, Sold my Ferrari and Porsche with a tidy profit, should have held longer.

Steady hands today lads, as they say over in the crypto forum Hold (webcast tomorrow will tell a lot, maybe another mine announcement without any dilution this time).
    Nothing to save the shorts this time around!! Wait for the Halt!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,082 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

Do you have an inside line? Why those two?

I’d be bullish long on Peugeot, Sold my Ferrari and Porsche with a tidy profit, should have held longer.

No inside line just were recommend on a podcast

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

Steady hands today lads, as they say over in the crypto forum Hold (webcast tomorrow will tell a lot, maybe another mine announcement without any dilution this time).
    Nothing to save the shorts this time around!! Wait for the Halt!

Thanks mate. Do you have a link to that forum? Reckon tomorrow or Friday will be the day to sell?

Thanks mate. Do you have a link to that forum? Reckon tomorrow or Friday will be the day to sell?

Depends on your profit target. It would have to be $6+ to make me think about selling a % of my holdings. Half tempted to just hold for $30+

It took a few days after earning to get momentum last time, I’d see what’s on the webcast and give it time to sink in the markets before selling.

If you only aimed to make 10% and are happy with that take it, just don’t forget this moved 3000% last year.

Use a stop loss to protect your profits once it goes above your target. That way you keep going up with the rise and keep moving your stop loss if in profit.

Depends on your profit target. It would have to be $6+ to make me think about selling a % of my holdings. Half tempted to just hold for $30+

It took a few days after earning to get momentum last time, I’d see what’s on the webcast and give it time to sink in the markets before selling.

If you only aimed to make 10% and are happy with that take it, just don’t forget this moved 3000% last year.

Use a stop loss to protect your profits once it goes above your target. That way you keep going up with the rise and keep moving your stop loss if in profit.

My God if it ever hits $30..

• Advertisement

My God if it ever hits $30..

All riding on the bitcoin. That goes back to November levels and it’s silly time.
    More mines at current prices will jump forecast as well which I believe are coming we just haven’t heard about them yet.

Advertisement