Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dyson V8 Absolute

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭lazeedaisy

I love mine, great piece of equipment, great for cleaning or cars, as well as the obvious stairs etc.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,977 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

I have mine over a year also. Had the V6 before that and a handheld before that.
    It’s worth. Print that Dyson themselves were selling it for €399 on Black Friday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 754 ✭✭✭Weyhey

Currys had the V8 'total clean' (extra bits) for 399 in black Friday sale so watch out there too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,378 ✭✭✭CeilingFly

Do people actually buy Dysons at full price?

Artificial rrp's to create the illusion of getting value when in reality you are paying over the odds for what is just a vacuum cleaner.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73,499 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

I'd say the vast majority pay full price.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭lazeedaisy

colm_mcm wrote: »
    I'd say the vast majority pay full price.

I never have,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,627 ✭✭✭tedpan

Weyhey wrote:
    Currys had the V8 'total clean' (extra bits) for 399 in black Friday sale so watch out there too.

The V8 total clean was 369euro in DID on black Friday.

400euro just because it's more expensive in other places does not make it a deal or a bargain. Retailers and the Dyson brand are inflating the prices so they can reduce again for January and future sales.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,627 ✭✭✭tedpan

lazeedaisy wrote:
    I never have,

Me neither. Always at a massive discount from the ludicrous RRP

Advertisement