If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG 49UJ630V

Options
  • 27-12-2017 10:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭

Hey
    I'm looking at the LG and wondering if there will be any reduction in the price soon, or would there be any boardsie deal on this?

Also, is it possible to pay in 2 installments over the course of 2 weeks? (Crippled from Christmas and the old TV just died so we have no choice but to replace it)

Cheers
    Neill

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

superneat wrote: »
    Hey
    I'm looking at the LG and wondering if there will be any reduction in the price soon, or would there be any boardsie deal on this?

Also, is it possible to pay in 2 installments over the course of 2 weeks? (Crippled from Christmas and the old TV just died so we have no choice but to replace it)

Cheers
    Neill
    Hi Neill,

The 43UJ630 is already on sale at £369. Unfortunately we don't know if our prices will change ahead of time.

You can certainly pay us over two weeks however we can't ship the TV until we have received the last payment.

Let me know what you think.

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭superneat

Thanks for coming back to me David.

It's the LG 49UJ630V for £429 I was looking at. Well, that and the HISENSE 49N5700 for £10 cheaper, but it doesn't show as being available online?

Would that one be available for delivery down south, and if so, could you advise if there much in the difference between them? 
    ie is it worth going for the hisense for a small saving? My now dead TV is an LG and we only got 5 years out of it so I don't know which would be better in terms of build quality. 

I'm just looking for something 49" / 4K / HDR as cheap as possible. 

Thanks
    Neill

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

superneat wrote: »
    Thanks for coming back to me David.

It's the LG 49UJ630V for £429 I was looking at. Well, that and the HISENSE 49N5700 for £10 cheaper, but it doesn't show as being available online?

Would that one be available for delivery down south, and if so, could you advise if there much in the difference between them? 
    ie is it worth going for the hisense for a small saving? My now dead TV is an LG and we only got 5 years out of it so I don't know which would be better in terms of build quality. 

I'm just looking for something 49" / 4K / HDR as cheap as possible. 

Thanks
    Neill
    Hi Neill.

Unfortunately the Hisense is an in store only collection and we are unable to ship.

Both the LG and Hisense are good television but i would go for the LG as it is a better TV in my opinion.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.