Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir mobile bill query

Options
  • 27-12-2017 3:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭

I was with meteor when they switched to Eir.

My query is with mobile billing. I pay 30 euro per week to cover myself and wifes bill.

Just got a text to say payment due immediately. When i look at bank i see payments have been made as per usual.

Log in to eir online but that doesnt update bill amount in real time. Just monthly total ( same as meteor used to be, ridiculous but hardly surprising)

Ring 1905 to be told outstanding balance is same as bill issued.

Why is the amount being paid not coming off my total?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 josh_000

My query is with mobile billing. I pay 30 euro per week to cover myself and wifes bill.

Just got a text to say payment due immediately. When i look at bank i see payments have been made as per usual.

Log in to eir online but that doesnt update bill amount in real time. Just monthly total ( same as meteor used to be, ridiculous but hardly surprising)

Might not seem like much of a help, but I'd contact Eir and ask them what the payment method they've been receiving from you all this time was.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Log in to eir online but that doesnt update bill amount in real time. Just monthly total  ( same as meteor used to be, ridiculous but hardly surprising)

Hi finglashoop, 

If you PM me your account number and full name on the account, I can have a look into this for you. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement