Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hkc comflt rkp

Options
  • 27-12-2017 3:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hi
    Over the last 24 hours started to get a fault beep from my alarm system. I enter the code to disable the fault beep and the above fault appears.
    I'm not sure if this is related but noticed simultaneously that the Christmas tree lights seemed to making an interference sound.
    The above fault only seems to happen when they are on. Might be completely coincidental but I just want to confirm if they might be the cause or if it is an unrelated issue.
    Thks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

Is it a wired or wireless keypad?

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Tomdmur

Think it's wireless if I'm not mistaken.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,715 ✭✭✭✭altor

Tomdmur wrote: »

If it's wire free then you may need to replace the batteries in the keypad.
    I also recommend not using them lights on if you are hearing a buzzing noise from them.

altor wrote: »
    If it's wire free then you may need to replace the batteries in the keypad.
    I also recommend not using them lights on if you are hearing a buzzing noise from them.
    Thanks a million. Yeah killed the lights alright no further occurrences. Will change the batteries to be safe!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,715 ✭✭✭✭altor

Tomdmur wrote: »
    Thanks a million. Yeah killed the lights alright no further occurrences. Will change the batteries to be safe!!

Better Safe than sorry when it comes to electrical equipment

Advertisement