Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Keycode - new phone

Options
  • 27-12-2017 8:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

I got a new phone from Santa and now I cant login with keycode business online. Message just says login unsuccessful. I really need to do payments tomorrow. Is support open tomorrow or can you suggest what I need to do

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi macrochip,

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.

To set the app up on your new phone, you’ll need the serial number from the previous app. If you still have access to the old phone, you can locate the serial number by opening the app then entering the PIN. After this click on “Password” then “Main Menu” and then “App Information”. The 16 character Service Number will be displayed.

You can also call the help desk today for help with this on 1890818265.

Thanks
    Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 22 macrochip

Thanks for reply Tara. I don’t have access to old phone. I called support and I understand we need to do remigration. I’m trying to contact the administrator so he can get a 1 time passcode.
    Hoping to get it sorted today

Thanks for coming back to us macrochip and we hope you get this sorted asap.

Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 22 macrochip

Thanks for coming back to us macrochip and we hope you get this sorted asap.

Tara
    No success today. I have located the serial number on my old app. How do I now use this serial number on my new phone. Thanks so much

Hi macrochip,

You can find help and support with setting this up again here. If you do need further help you can email keycodequeries@boi.com .

Thanks
    Tara

• Advertisement
Advertisement