Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

€50 Cashback already redeemed?

Options
  • 27-12-2017 8:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭

Hi there,
    Got an email 6 days ago saying I could claim my cashback, but with Christmas and what not, only got around today to doing it (before the expiration date of 7 days).
    However, when I try to redeem it says link already used, but it certainly has not been.
    I've been trying to call 1901 all day, but keep getting the message you're having difficulty connecting to Customer care representatives, by the time, I thought of live chat, it was offline.
    Please find picture of date stamp on email attached.
    Could you please resolve?
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭jjdonegal

Hi there,
    Got an email 6 days ago saying I could claim my cashback, but with Christmas and what not, only got around today to doing it (before the expiration date of 7 days).
    However, when I try to redeem it says link already used, but it certainly has not been.
    I've been trying to call 1901 all day, but keep getting the message you're having difficulty connecting to Customer care representatives, by the time, I thought of live chat, it was offline.
    Please find picture of date stamp on email attached.
    Could you please resolve?
    Thanks.

Hope you get sorted. How long after installation did you get That?

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭DUBLIN_person

jjdonegal wrote: »

About 3 weeks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

jjdonegal wrote: »

About 3 weeks
    Hi DUBLIN_person, 

I'm sorry to hear this. 

Feel free to PM me your account details, full name on the account and I'll look into this for you. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭DUBLIN_person

Hi DUBLIN_person, 

I'm sorry to hear this. 

Feel free to PM me your account details, full name on the account and I'll look into this for you. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

PM Sent, thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Hi DUBLIN_person, 

I'm sorry to hear this. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

PM Sent, thanks
    Perfect, thanks. 

I'll come back to you soon through PM's.

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Advertisement
Advertisement