Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Refund with receipt but no tags

Options
  • 27-12-2017 9:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭

I bought trousers from h and m but they’re too small, I have the receipt but I took the tags off and they’re long gone. Will they give a refund with just the receipt???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,485 ✭✭✭harr

I bought trousers from h and m but they’re too small, I have the receipt but I took the tags off and they’re long gone. Will they give a refund with just the receipt???
    Probably just a Credit note, no obligation to issue a refund for wrong size only if they have a fault.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭njs030

No not without the tags.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭messrs

Id be surprised if they refunded or exchanged them for you without the tags as for all they know the trousers could have been worn and washed - nothing to loose by trying though. If you dont ask you dont get ...............

Advertisement