Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Finline Furniture Factory Sale

• 27-12-2017 10:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,378 ✭✭✭

Finline's annual sale is on next week.

From personal experience, furniture is top quality and you can get fantastic value on their ex display stock.

https://www.finlinefurniture.ie/annual-sale-2018/

Don't expect €199 type deals - quality is way above the likes of dfs.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭yannakis

+1 for Finline. Exceptional quality and 20 years of warranty on the frame!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,035 ✭✭✭yellow hen

Do you have to organise your own transport if you buy from emo does anyone know?

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭Tradnuts

They had a guy who they recommended. He was 75 euro i think, to kildare.
    +1 for the quality. It's excellent furniture.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,140 ✭✭✭James Bond Junior

My mother bought 2 suites in finline and it is top notch. Next time I'm gettimg a new suite it will be up to finline.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,035 ✭✭✭yellow hen

I went to their Dublin showroom recently and was very impressed but with young kids Im not sure if it's daft buying new furniture just yet. I wouldn't be able to go on the 5th so is there reduced offerings on the 6th?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,378 ✭✭✭CeilingFly

yellow hen wrote: »
    I went to their Dublin showroom recently and was very impressed but with young kids Im not sure if it's daft buying new furniture just yet. I wouldn't be able to go on the 5th so is there reduced offerings on the 6th?

I went years ago about an hour before the end of the last day and got what was perfect for me.
    €3,500 reduced from almost €7k (it was their top end) and still love it today.

So its really what suits you that matters. - Emo house is a couple of minutes up the road for great forest walks with kids snd lovely cafe, so combine both for a day out. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,253 ✭✭✭Juwwi

Did anyone make it the sale today wondering if its worth a trip down tomorrow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,677 ✭✭✭✭fits

More so for discounted regular stock than the excdisplay models I thought. There wasn’t a huge selection of those. It’s lovely furniture though. We might buy at it next year.

Advertisement