Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clay Pigeon Shooting Range

Options
  • 28-12-2017 10:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭

Can anyone tell me if there is a clay shoot range in the Cork area? There used to be one years ago beyond the airport on the road to Kinsale.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭Jackdaw89

TombstoneT wrote: »
    Can anyone tell me if there is a clay shoot range in the Cork area? There used to be one years ago beyond the airport on the road to Kinsale.
    Thanks.

Is the lazy dog limerick or knocknagoshel Kerry very far for you?

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭TombstoneT

Limerick is definitely too far but I must check out where Knocknagoshel is on the map.
    Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭walsh.peter

Think this is the one you are on about

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=62309724

Hi Peter,
    Fair play for finding that POST. I will make a call and check it out. I will let you know how I get on. Thanks for now. T.T.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭slavetothegrind

http://www.rathcormacgunclub.ie

not a range but i think they run clay shoots?

• Advertisement

http://www.rathcormacgunclub.ie

not a range but i think they run clay shoots?

I think the hold the odd shoot for fundraiser etc but don't have regular club/member shoots but im open to correction.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭slavetothegrind

yeah i don't know myself i just saw a video recently of a clay shoot they held.

Sorry if i misled OP

Hi Peter,
    Sorry for delay in responding to your email of 22/1/18. I contacted Fergal from the list of numbers on your "post" on the 17th Jan. He was very helpful and sent me the Club Secretary Gerry Bevan's Mob No. - 086 8258892. I will contact him shortly and find out what the procedure would be to join the club (Cork Clay Target Club) and also the NARGC insurance. As soon as I know I will let you know.

Regards,
    T.T.

TombstoneT wrote: »
    Hi Peter,
    Sorry for delay in responding to your email of 22/1/18. I contacted Fergal from the list of numbers on your "post" on the 17th Jan. He was very helpful and sent me the Club Secretary Gerry Bevan's Mob No. - 086 8258892. I will contact him shortly and find out what the procedure would be to join the club (Cork Clay Target Club) and also the NARGC insurance. As soon as I know I will let you know.

Regards,
    T.T.

Hi T.T,
    I have just rejoined with them and look forward to getting back into it.Gerry is a gent. Keep in touch.
    Peter

Advertisement