Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Push pending/failed online transaction

Options
  • 28-12-2017 11:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 33

Hi,

I'm in a situation. I tried baying a subscription online during a sale on a website, however both times I tried, there was an error in payment despite filling in. All the required card information.

However, the money has been taken from my account and is yet to be refunded. Now I really needed the subscription at that sale price.(sale has currently ended)

My question is this, can you guys push the payment through so I get my subscription? Since the money hasn't been returned to my account?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi harmo08,

Thanks for your post.

You’ll need to contact the website to ask them to process a payment. In relation to the amount deducted, this should correct automatically in the next few days.

Thanks
    Tara

Advertisement