Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Leinster v Connacht Build up Thread

1101112131416»

Comments

tumblr_o9x4wun2Pp1sk3d28o1_500.gif

Speaking of Leinster v Connacht, that scene has always bothered me. Walt throws his little chemical weapon straight at the ground, you can see the fan above him as he does it, and blows the place up. Tuco and his crew stumble back to their feet covered in dust and Walt is fine. I know Vince Gilligan is a fan of odd camera angles and I usually love them but this didn't make sense.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,442 ✭✭✭its_phil

In stephen_n's defence:

Now, I don't think that should have been taken too seriously, but still, there it is.

These Pro14 stats are utterly meaningless. The players who are top of the charts in each category are all mid-level pros, none of them is really a top player, but because they're mid-level (and not on international duty), they've all racked up 11 or 12 games (out of a possible 12) and so their stats make them look better than they really are. Blair Kinghorn, Carlo Canna, James Benjamin, Ross Byrne?

If Farrell is playing well, great. These stats are utter bollocks however, so would suggest we stop discussing.

Just have a look a the post you quoted and see when the account was set up. Why react to that? We all know its garbage. Of course Ringrose/Henshaw is a better partnership than Farrell/Aki.

So pretty much what everyone supporting Farrell has said, in the context of playing games in the Pro 14 this season he’s one of the top centres (stats or no stats that’s my opinion) but he’s not best center in the league.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

Sorry, missed a few over the festive period.

The Leinster squad v Connacht in numbers:

13/23 Ireland capped players (56%)
    13/23 Internationally capped players - added Fardy (56%)
    16/23 Players who have only ever played for Leinster (61%)
    18/23 Leinster developed players - added Sexton and Mick Kearney (78%)
    20/23 Ireland developed players - added Cronin and Henshaw (87%)

Edited - yes 13, thanks for that. Dunno who I left out.

Is it not 13 Irish capped?

Advertisement