Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DD Refund

Options
  • 28-12-2017 12:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 632 ✭✭✭

Hi There

We sold our property and the solicitor cleared the mortgage last week. I see that the DD for the mortgage is still due to go out on Jan 1st. I have a couple of questions about this. Will it be refunded electronically or by cheque to my listed address? As we have sold the property and are travelling for next couple of months i will not be able to receive post. As i didn't have address in Ireland we were not able to change address. Thanks 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi Nickindublin,

Thanks for getting in touch.

We’d advise you to contact the mortgage team on 016113333 and an adviser can look into having any over payment sent to you as a transfer or directed to an alternative address, if it’s being issued by cheque.

Thanks
    Tara

Advertisement