Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tracing Bank of Ireland UK pension

Options
  • 28-12-2017 12:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I was employed by British Credit Trust, part of BOI, during the late 1980s and need to trace my company pension.  The UK pension tracing service provided me with contact details but my email was not able to be delivered to the email address provided.  Could you please provide alternative contact details.

Thank you. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi The Mighty Wire,

Thanks for your post and welcome to Boards.ie.

You can email group.pensions@boi.com and a colleague will be happy to help with this. Please provide as much information as possible in the email, ie staff number, dates of service, business unit etc.

Thanks again and happy new year!
    Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 2 The Mighty Wire

Hi Tara,

Thank you very much for your quick response.  I will try and gather together as much information as I can to make the process as easy as possible.

Happy New Year to you too.

Jane 

Advertisement