If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Projector

Options
  • 28-12-2017 1:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭

Hi guys

I'm thinking of buying a projector for football/ movie's , you've cleaned me out already having bought the Sony 65xe
    9305 and XD 558599 off ye
    in the last few months ðŸ˜,

what's the best possible price you could do the optoma hd 142x for me.as.a.boardsie special or is there anything else you'd recommend around the same price
    Thanks lads

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

scanner wrote: »
    Hi guys

I'm thinking of buying a  projector for football/ movie's , you've cleaned me out already having bought the Sony 65xe
    9305 and XD 558599 off ye
    in the last few months ðŸ˜,

what's the best possible price you could do the optoma hd 142x for me.as.a.boardsie special or is there anything else you'd recommend around the same price
    Thanks lads
    Hey Scanner.

Thanks for coming back to us again.

I have no margin on those HD142 to offer any discount. I could add a £10 VIP voucher and free shipping making it £419.00 shipped.

I could offer the Benq W1050 for £479.95 delivered.

Let me know what you think.

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭scanner

Hey Scanner.

Thanks for coming back to us again.

I have no margin on those HD142 to offer any discount. I could add a £10 VIP voucher and free shipping making it £419.00 shipped.

I could offer the Benq W1050 for £479.95 delivered.

Let me know what you think.

Thanks for quick response guys , if I go with the above projector along with the Sapphire screen ( I'm sure you have nice margins on them 😀) what's the very best price you could do, I'm down to my coin collection at this stage ha ha
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭scanner

Thanks for quick response guys , if I go with the above projector along with the Sapphire screen ( I'm sure you have nice margins on them 😀) what's the very best price you could do, I'm down to my coin collection at this stage ha ha
    Thanks
    Optoma that is

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Thanks
    Optoma that is
    Hi Scanner.

Which Sapphire screen are you interested in as there are a lot of versions listed on our .co.uk website?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.