Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Physics Definitions and Formulae

Options
  • 28-12-2017 2:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi, I was just wondering if I would get away with just learning off the physics formlae instead of the definitions word by word. I study physics on my own outside of school and this would cut down on my work immensely. I've noticed it on some of the marking schemes that you can do this but it doesn't say this for all of them. If anyone can offer me some help on this it would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Celtron

if you learn off how to derive the formulae then you'll be able to put it into words yourself easily just be looking back at it and saying "ok how would I explain this to someone in junior cert who has no knowledge of physics but wants to learn", this is what I do and it is not only a lot easier than learning off the definitions but it will also give you a better understanding of physics, i believe this is called the Feynman technique

Advertisement