Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Faulty Samsung A5 2015

Options
  • 28-12-2017 5:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,694 ✭✭✭

Samsung A5 2107 - whoever fixes your faulty devices needs to be retrained.  Purchased new phone 18th Aug which died on 30 Nov.  Came back "repaired" on 9th Dec and lasted 24 hours before it died again.  Sent for fixing again and returned to me on 22nd Dec which lasted 5 days before it died.  Returned phone to shop today. Initially they didn't want to accept it as they weren't taking repairs, but in the end they did log it in but it still doesn't go for repair until 2nd Jan.   It is a repeat of a problem with a Samsung 4S mini just 2 years ago which took 5 repair trips before it finally got fixed.  (I am on first name terms with the shop assistants at this point).   No manager on site to speak to, no one can give me a new phone, company policy bla bla.  Yet again I don't have my phone and faith and confidence in eir and its customer service dept at zero..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Samsung A5 2107 - whoever fixes your faulty devices needs to be retrained.  Purchased new phone 18th Aug which died on 30 Nov.  Came back "repaired" on 9th Dec and lasted 24 hours before it died again.  Sent for fixing again and returned to me on 22nd Dec which lasted 5 days before it died.  Returned phone to shop today. Initially they didn't want to accept it as they weren't taking repairs, but in the end they did log it in but it still doesn't go for repair until 2nd Jan.   It is a repeat of a problem with a Samsung 4S mini just 2 years ago which took 5 repair trips before it finally got fixed.  (I am on first name terms with the shop assistants at this point).   No manager on site to speak to, no one can give me a new phone, company policy bla bla.  Yet again I don't have my phone and faith and confidence in eir and its customer service dept at zero..
    Hi thesimpsons, 

I'm very sorry to hear about the ongoing issues you are having with your phone, I understand this is frustrating. 

Not issuing you with a new phone would be the company policy I'm afraid. The store will need to send this back for repair and offer all updates to you. 

Unfortunately, I am unable to assist any further from here, it will need to be done through the store. I'll be sure to pass this feedback on. 

Apologies for all delays and inconvenience caused. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement