Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

J1 2018 - West Coast Accomodation

Options
  • 28-12-2017 7:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭

I’m going to go on a J 1 summer visa from mid May to Aug/Sept 2018, hopefully to the west coast or Hawaii. Anybody looking to team up to search for accommodation? San Diego, Huntington Beach, LA, San Fran/Berkeley/Oakland areas are all interesting for me, just let me know. 22 yo hear in NUIG. All my mates are heading to east coast (Myrtle Beach) which is not for me

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39 FunkyOxygen

Hello,
    I would be very interested in doing the same in the los angeles area i.e close to santa monica or surrounding areas palms etc.

I am not sure of my dates yet as i may come in June but i would be willing to either cover the cost of the rent even if i am not there, or take the responsibility to find someone who will.

Advertisement