Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A/R End of Year Awards 2017 - Poster of the Year

• 28-12-2017 10:29pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Only have polls for some of these as others are clear winners or got no nominations :)

Polls close in a week.

Poster of the Year 45 votes

RayCun
    0% 0 votes
    TheBitterLemon
    13% 6 votes
    Testosterscone
    24% 11 votes
    El Caballo
    62% 28 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭El Caballo

Voted for El Caballo, I'm a huge fan of his humility.

Everything else is just fake news:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭El Caballo

To be more serious though, getting a nomination like this is always pretty cool. Makes me feel like I made a positive difference to the forum so appreciate that.

I really actually voted for Testosterscone, The difference he's made across the forum is huge, it may not be apparent at first just how much effort he puts in behind the scenes but the amount of posters he's helping is ridiculous, I don't know how he manages it to be honest. He contributes on pretty much every level on here and the place is lucky to have him. He's probably influenced me more than anyone else has over the last year and beyond as well(not sure if he'd take that as a compliment though:pac:) but it gets him my vote anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,582 ✭✭✭Swashbuckler

El Caballo wrote:
    I really actually voted for Testosterscone, The difference he's made across the forum is huge, it may not be apparent at first just how much effort he puts in behind the scenes but the amount of posters he's helping is ridiculous, I don't know how he manages it to be honest. He contributes on pretty much every level on here and the place is lucky to have him. He's probably influenced me more than anyone else has over the last year and beyond as well(not sure if he'd take that as a compliment though ) but it gets him my vote anyway.

I second that. Single handedly turned my running right around at a time when I was struggling.

Advertisement