Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Opening GDAX account

• 29-12-2017 9:37am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,664 ✭✭✭

What's the nonsense with GDAX account opening? Can I not open a GDAX account without first having a coinbase account ( I Dont want a coinbase account!)?....as that's what it prompts me for when I try to register a new account.

Next up ...CEX.IO;

"New user registrations are currently suspended"

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,664 ✭✭✭makeorbrake

I guess they're all bunged up with applicants right now. Managed to get on to EXMO, registered and uploaded documents...awaiting verification.

Trying to get a number of accounts open just so that I can take the most attractive rate when time comes to cash out. Also, some may be less cumbersome than others in facilitating options.

As an example, have a ticket in with Kraken and a couple of days later, still no bloody answer.

Advertisement