Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transactions not showing

Options
  • 29-12-2017 11:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,485 ✭✭✭

So again this problem has come up and it’s a right pain. So over the Christmas I used my card for a few cash back transactions. Checked my account and money was gone.
    So I go to pay for something today and my account is all over the place with the majority of cash backs only leaving my account today.
    So looking back over the transactions in detail it seems money left my account on the day I got cash back but next day money was back into my account.
    I have some cash backs from the 21st and 22nd only leaving my account today...and before you blame the retailer I have checked with the shop as I know the manager and he told me all Bank stuff is done at end of day everyday and he has had a number of people asking the same.
    When is this issue going to be resolved?
    When I ring Banking 365 they automatically blame the retailer

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi harr,

Sorry to hear you're unhappy and please be assured your feedback will be noted.

When heading into a holiday season such as Christmas, we do recommend that you keep a track of how much you have to spend and what payments you've made. If you're aware you've made a payment and don't see this listed on your account you need to keep that amount available for when it debits your account. If you wish to raise a formal complaint about this, please see here.

Just to clarify, a retailer may run their end of day reports but these are usually submitted in bulk every few days. This does vary between different retailers.

Thanks
    Tara

Advertisement