Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Plot of Land across from The Bernard Shaw

Options
  • 29-12-2017 12:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭

Anyone know what the plans are for this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭power pants

Gym across the street from raw. City is completely saturated in gyms these days

• Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

They're needed to counter balance all the donut shops.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭GhostyMcGhost

Goodshape wrote: »
    They're needed to counter balance all the donut shops.

Is that not what chopped is for?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,786 ✭✭✭wakka12

Like libraries and green space I don't think a city can be negatively accused of having too many gyms. How is it a bad thing? Every gym Ive ever been a member of is absolutely jam packed around 5-8pm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭Pelvis

I don't mind a gym. I do mind that there seems to be zero apartments in it. City is crying out for them. Why not stick another 2 floors on there and put some apartments in them? Should be mandatory for any new builds in the CC.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 710 ✭✭✭MrMorooka

Pelvis wrote: »
    I don't mind a gym. I do mind that there seems to be zero apartments in it. City is crying out for them. Why not stick another 2 floors on there and put some apartments in them? Should be mandatory for any new builds in the CC.

There should be a massive development of apartments(along with office space and retail) going in where the Tom Kelly flats are now(once the current residents are moved to the new building there), so that's something at least.

Advertisement