Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW21 Captain

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 316 ✭✭Irish Raven

its a hard week for me to pick....have gone coutiniho, salah and hazard over the past 6weeks...good reward from hazard...with 1 week a dud with hazard...

this week i have it on hazard at moment...keep changing....hazard,couts,salah,morata are the choices...sterling not an option tbh...decisions decisions....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,304 ✭✭✭munster87

Hazard, possibly Lingard

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,574 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Am I insane to be considering Sane

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

KevIRL wrote: »

I did it 2 weeks ago and he looked as threatening as an old woman
    Hugged the touchline throughout

Also one thing I noticed about him during the time I owned him he is can get VERY ratty very quick . In at least 2 games he got involved in stupid feuds . He was booked after one of the games and subbed in the other one as he was looking like picking up a card

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,703 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Last chance captaincy saloon for Hazard....potentially the most explosive choice this week imho...although I also have Morata who is surely guaranteed to be on the end of 99.999% of Chelsea attacks and scored a hat trick against Stoke earlier this season.

Hmmmnnnnn...I may have typed myself into picking Morata :-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Salah is the sensible choice but Hazard so tempting against that Stoke defence.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

KevIRL wrote: »

I'm considering him if we hear some news on Liverpool/Chelsea line ups that aren't favourable I'll be going with him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭patmac

Going to captain Salah for the first time, and therefore going to enjoy watching him play for a change, although hopeful he doesn't set up Firmino for too much.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭AnneFrank

Salah but getting twitchy with Raheeeeeeeeeeeeem

• Registered Users Posts: 5,702 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

Anyone else thinking Hazard might be rested for this game? Started the last 6 and Arsenal away next

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭clairewithani

Anyone else thinking Hazard might be rested for this game?

I am now :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

Flipping back and forth between Hazard and Salah all morning but sticking with the latter for, incredibly, the first time this season.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,952 ✭✭✭Morzadec

Anyone else thinking Hazard might be rested for this game? Started the last 6 and Arsenal away next

I think it's unlikely, he was subbed early in the last game and Chelsea really rely on him to get going in attack.

Arsenal game is a few days away on the 3rd of Jan, so more turnaround than other teams (e.g. Liverpool play 1st Jan)

They really struggled last time they rested him so I don't think Conte will take this match for granted.

What you will almost certainly see is him hauled off at 70 mins (or maybe even earlier) if they are 2 goals or more up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

Alonso (sold Hazard to get him in)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,314 ✭✭✭BOHtox

PARlance wrote: »
    The only mind you could **** is your own if Morata was rested.

Went with Hazard as VC in the end. I can't say I wasn't warned :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 jonders

Last time I'll ever pick morata as captain!! Useless 😥

Advertisement