If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Denon Heos AVR

Options
  • 29-12-2017 12:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭

Hi, i already have 2 x HEOS 3 speakers(1st gen and HS2 mix) and want to add the amp because want a proper setup for streaming and TV....do you deliver this to ROI or would I have to collect and whats the cost? The review of this product seem good,would you agree???

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Bussywussy wrote: »
    Hi, i already have 2 x HEOS 3 speakers(1st gen and HS2 mix) and want to add the amp because want a proper setup for streaming and TV....do you deliver this to ROI or would I have to collect and whats the cost? The review of this product seem good,would you agree???
    Hi Bussywussy.

The Heos are excellent products.

We currently have the amp priced at £379.00
    http://www.richersounds.ie/p-202147-amp-hs2.aspx

I could offer free shipping on this 

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭Bussywussy

Hi Bussywussy.

Hi Kenny thanks for reply...it's the heos AVR AV receiver I'm actually looking at...I want to transmit TV etc wirelessly to the 2 Heos 3s (that will work I think) and in time add more speakers.....

Hi Bussywussy.

Hi Kenny thanks for reply...it's the heos AVR AV receiver I'm actually looking at...I want to transmit TV etc wirelessly to the 2 Heos 3s (that will work I think) and in time add more speakers.....
    Hey Bussywussy.

Ahh..... I do have the Heos AVR also in stock.

Currently retails for £629.00
    http://www.richersounds.ie/p-202631-avr.aspx

I could go to £590.00 with free shipping.

Hi Kenny,
    That sounds excellent,is there a number i can contact for a little more info on this before i purchase??
    thanks

Hi Kenny,
    That sounds excellent,is there a number i can contact for a little more info on this before i purchase??
    thanks
    Hi Bussywussy.

No problem.

If you drop me your contact number in a PM we can give you a call.

• Advertisement

Hi Kenny,
    thanks
    Hi Bussywussy.

No problem.

done, Thank you

Hi Kenny,
    thanks
    Hi Bussywussy.

No problem.

done, Thank you
    Cheers Bussywussy.

Will drop you a call ASAP.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Just to add - the HEOS AVR is pretty unique in that it can take truly wireless speakers but I have heard it over a prolonged series of demos and thats not it's best feature - it actually sounds F A N T A S T I C!!!! :D

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.