Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banking Fees

Options
  • 29-12-2017 2:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭

Hi,

I am writing to query my quarterly bank charges. This is the third time this year. I have been charged bank fees without being notified and without receiving any breakdown of my charges. My account has just been billed with zero notice, and that's completely unacceptable.

Aidan

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,461 ✭✭✭Bubbaclaus

aidan364 wrote: »
    Hi,

I am writing to query my quarterly bank charges. This is the third time this year. I have been charged bank fees without being notified and without receiving any breakdown of my charges. My account has just been billed with zero notice, and that's completely unacceptable.

Aidan

The bank fees are clearly laid out in the terms of the account you signed up for.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Kareana

Hi aidan364,

Thanks for your post here on Boards.

[font=Arial","sans-serif]These fees notifications are sent in the post or become available on 365 Online if you are registered for eStatements for that account.[/font]

[font=Arial","sans-serif]To view fees Notifications Online please do the following:[/font]

·[font=Times New Roman","serif] [/font][font=Arial","sans-serif]Select Statements from main menu[/font]

·[font=Times New Roman","serif] [/font][font=Arial","sans-serif]Choose the 2nd tab Statements and documents[/font]

·[font=Times New Roman","serif] [/font][font=Arial","sans-serif]Select account from drop down.[/font]

·[font=Times New Roman","serif] [/font][font=Arial","sans-serif]Choose the “Pre-Notified Fee Statement” from the other dropdown menu which should show ‘All’ by default.[/font]

[font=Arial","sans-serif]All Pre-Notified Fee statements will then be listed in reverse order. Choose the Pre-Notified Fee statement you wish to view which will open in a new tab or window on your browser. You may print from this screen.[/font]
    Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Thanks,

Kareana

Advertisement