Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unable to log in to My Eir app

Options
  • 29-12-2017 5:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭

New Eir broadband customer. Unable to log in to the My Eir app or the Eir Sport app. The same account works fine to log in to My Eir on the website.

Can someone look into this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Pininfarina

Okay, the problem logging in to the MyEir app seemed to be caused by an old Meteor account using the same email address. This problem is resolved after changing the email address on that old Meteor account.

I am still unable to log in to the Eir Sport app however. My new broadband package is supposed to include Eir Sport.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Okay, the problem logging in to the MyEir app seemed to be caused by an old Meteor account using the same email address. This problem is resolved after changing the email address on that old Meteor account.

I am still unable to log in to the Eir Sport app however. My new broadband package is supposed to include Eir Sport.
    Hi Pininfarina, 

I'm glad to hear you got this sorted. Have you registered for the eir sport app? 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Hi Pininfarina, 

I'm glad to hear you got this sorted. Have you registered for the eir sport app? 

Thanks 

Tracey 

I have registered for a myEir account if that is what you mean?

Hi Pininfarina, 

Thanks 

Tracey 

You have downloaded the eir sport app and when you log in you are getting an error message. What message are you getting? 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Hi Pininfarina, 

Thanks 

Tracey 

You have downloaded the eir sport app and when you log in you are getting an error message. What message are you getting? 

Thanks 

Tracey 
    Yep, app is downloaded. Error is attached. Same email and password works for the myEir app. 

• Advertisement

Hi Pininfarina, 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Thanks 

Tracey 
    Yep, app is downloaded. Error is attached. Same email and password works for the myEir app. 
    Ok no problem. 

If you PM me your account details and name on the account I'll look into this for you.

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement