Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tassimo Cadburys Hot Chocolate

• 29-12-2017 5:02pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,420 ✭✭✭

Hi
    Where can one purchase the item in the title?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 556 ✭✭✭bobdcow

I saw it in Iceland today, i think it was 6euro, but I'd imagine Dunnes or Tesco would sell it too. Also keep an eye out in Dealz, they can have offers from time to time on Tassimo coffees.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,420 ✭✭✭splinter65

bobdcow wrote: »
    I saw it in Iceland today, i think it was 6euro, but I'd imagine Dunnes or Tesco would sell it too. Also keep an eye out in Dealz, they can have offers from time to time on Tassimo coffees.

I’m just trying to get a hang on the machine right now.
    Dunnes didn’t have it and our Tescos never have anything you’d actually need.
    I just had a Mocha topped up with a milk pod.
    It was lovely.
    Thanks!

There is a L'or brand out there, I believe it used to be Cafe Noir - I had one capsule of that last week and it was nice - i'd buy it if I saw it. I wouldn't be a huge coffee drinker but I liked the taste. I just have the costa capsule here now, it was given as a christmas present, its OK

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭snor

Have this machine and so far have had the Costa latte and coffee and not impressed at all. Any other recommendations?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭GhostyMcGhost

snor wrote: »
    Have this machine and so far have had the Costa latte and coffee and not impressed at all. Any other recommendations?

Not a fan of the costa one

Kenco Americano is my favorite coffee coffee. Drinking l'or macchiato and cappuccino atm

About Cadbury hot chocolate, I would imagine anywhere would have them, but for me, milka hot chocolate is way nicer

• Advertisement

The L'or is my favorite so far, but I was given a New York Americano capsule by an aunt and it was nice, I have a box of Kenco Colombian at the moment and thats nice, I bought a percolator too and I'd use that when I've more time.

Good tip on the Milka hot choc, I'd prefer a milka bar over cadbury

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭ferrigan101

The Milka hot chocolate is lovely, and the suchard one is just as nice. Plus it comes as 16 in a box instead of 8.

The Cadbury one can be got in dunnes and tesco, they both had them on offer 2 weeks ago I think.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,263 ✭✭✭robyntmorton

Cadbury is usually available in Tesco (currently on offer for €5 IIRC)

The Kenco Colombian and L’Or (any variety) are nice. I found the Costa to taste a little sour.

Will have to pick up Milka on the next restock.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

The Suchard one is terrible I think, way too watery. Even the kids won't drink it.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,152 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

They could be sold out. But the hot chocolate is the most common one I've seen. You can get them in supervalu, dunnes, Tesco, Debenhams, Harvey Norman's. Literally everywhere :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement