Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

yearly charge on unmetered mprn

Options
  • 29-12-2017 5:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭

[font=arial, sans-serif]I am getting an unmetered Electricity connection from ESB Networks. It is for an electric fence on an outfarm[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]Details of the proposed contract is as follows;[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]Metering Configuration Code MCC09 unmetered[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]DUOS Tariff group DG3[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]Connection Voltage LV[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]Frequency HZ[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]How much per year will Electric Ireland charge me for this service[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]Thanks[/font]

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 52 Verified rep Electric Ireland: Anna

Hi Tomjim, 

Thank you for your post. 

Here in the Social Media department we can only look after residential supply queries. 

We recommend contacting our colleagues in the Business department with any unmetered supply enquiries. 

Their phone number is 1850 30 50 70 and their lines are open from 9am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday, excluding bank holidays. 

Alternatively, you can send them an email to business@electricireland.ie. Please note it can take a number of working days to receive a response by email. 

If you have any questions we can answer for you here on Boards, please don't hesitate to contact us. 

Thanks, 
    Anna

• Registered Users Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭Tomjim

Hi Tomjim, 

Thank you for your post. 

Here in the Social Media department we can only look after residential supply queries. 

We recommend contacting our colleagues in the Business department with any unmetered supply enquiries. 

Their phone number is 1850 30 50 70 and their lines are open from 9am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday, excluding bank holidays. 

Alternatively, you can send them an email to business@electricireland.ie. Please note it can take a number of working days to receive a response by email. 

If you have any questions we can answer for you here on Boards, please don't hesitate to contact us. 

Thanks, 
    Anna

Thanks Anna

I seem to be getting a runaround hence the contact here. I called them on that number and the girl said she didn't know the costs!!! She advised me to forward an email which I did but I'M still awaiting a response.

Within how many days are they obliged to respond to my query given that they don't know the answer when I called.

Many thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭Electric Ireland: Brige B

Hi Tomjim,

Thanks for getting in touch.

The Business team will respond to your email as soon as possible. However, due to the Christmas period, this may be longer than normal due to the increased volume of customer queries amassed over the holiday period.

If you have any queries regarding Electric Ireland's residential services, please let us know. We would be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks,
    Brige

Advertisement