Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

paypal problems

Options
  • 29-12-2017 9:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭

Why has bank of ireland charged me for 3  paypal transactions when i only made 2 paypal payments, my banking online statement for the last week has 3 payments via paypal. i looked at my paypal page and they have the correct 2 payments, bank of ireland have money taken from my account using paypal as the source, which they clearly are not. this has ruined my end of year sales from a certain shopping channel, as this will not be sorted out until well after the sales are over. All the payments went to the same company, and that company has me paying for 2 orders using paypal, and did not charge for a third. please sort this out.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Kareana

Hi cranefly,

Thanks for your post here on Boards.

We are sorry to hear this.

This should correct itself within 3-5 working days from the time of the purchase.

The balance on your account should then adjust itself to the correct amount and you will no longer be able to see the third transactions.

If it moves into your completed transactions as in it fully debits you will need to contact Paypal to raise a dispute regarding the transactions.

Please allow the timeframe above and let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.  

Thanks,

Kareana

Advertisement