Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SMOK Alien repair

Options
  • 29-12-2017 9:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭

The part where the atomiser screws in is loose on my SMOK Alien and I'm wondering if there are any vape repair places which are relatively cheap preferably in Dublin tried fixing it myself but it just becomes loose again and the atomiser isn't recognised.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭BeansBeans

I dont know if they brought out a revision of the smok alien, but id say its not worth fixing, you will eventually run in to post issues id guess, it goes off centre on the spring inside and cause awful issues. Worst mod i have ever owned in 5 years.

Better off grabbing and iJoy or Vaporesso mod id say. Both very solid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭jonnny68

BeansBeans wrote: »
    I dont know if they brought out a revision of the smok alien, but id say its not worth fixing, you will eventually run in to post issues id guess, it goes off centre on the spring inside and cause awful issues. Worst mod i have ever owned in 5 years.

Better off grabbing and iJoy or Vaporesso mod id say. Both very solid.

it's actually the best mod ive ever had, it was my own fault it went like that, surely somewhere could fix it.

Advertisement