Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tubing Mascara

Options
  • 29-12-2017 10:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭

Anyone ever heard of/used tubing mascara?

I have quite long, straight lashes and often my mascara rubs off below my eye giving me permanent panda eyes. It's very annoying, especially in work. I've tried setting my under eye area with powder but it's not very successful. Curling my lashes never lasts very long either.

Tubing mascara is supposed to bond around the lashes in a 'tube' so it won't rub or smudge during the day.

I have about 15 mascaras in my make up drawers at the moment, so before I go purchasing another one, are tubing mascaras all they're cracked up to be?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭njs030

Clinique lash impact was recommended in a previous thread by someone else, almost all the high end brands make them though so it would be no harm popping in to a counter and see do they have trial sizes to buy.

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭idunno78

You should look in lvl lashes! It’s like perm for your lashes! I find it brilliant and you might not even need mascara becUse he tint is so dark! Or if you do need mascara a light coat would be enough! It cost about €50 but obviously different parts of the country would charge different prices!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭Valentina

God those LVL lashes look amazing! I'll definitely have a look at that.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,181 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Someone recommended a Bobbi Brown one to me a while back, a tubing mascara that also curls your lashes. I'm sure it's very spendy but might be worth trying!

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭sassyj

dee_mc wrote: »
    Someone recommended a Bobbi Brown one to me a while back, a tubing mascara that also curls your lashes. I'm sure it's very spendy but might be worth trying!

I have only ever found 2 mascaras I can use that don't smudge , both tubing mascaras;

Clinique High Impact Curling Mascara
    No. 7 Stay Perfect Mascara

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭Freddie Mercurys Bolero

sassyj wrote: »
    I have only ever found 2 mascaras I can use that don't smudge , both tubing mascaras;

Clinique High Impact Curling Mascara
    No. 7 Stay Perfect Mascara

Second no 7 stay perfect mascara, best tubing mascara imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭aidom

The Clinique Lash Power and Full to Flutter mascaras are both tubing. Both very good.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭Valentina

Thanks for all the recommendations.

I had a voucher for Boots so go the No 7 Stay Perfect Mascara. I put it on at 7am this morning and I haven't had any smudges under my eyes all day. :)

Advertisement