Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Berlin "safe zone" for women on NYE

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,453 ✭✭✭Shenshen

gw80 wrote: »
    Why are they on the rise?

Very good question. I don't have an answer to it, but one reason that has been mentioned in the case of the UK is that a certain sub-set of society feel that they've been given a card blanche after the Brexit vote. They felt as if the rest of the country was in fact silently agreeing with them, and consequently felt more confident in their aggression. Given the rise of the AfD in Germany, this might be similar. But I'm no sociologist or political analyst, and outside of internet fora I've never actually met anyone to hold such extreme right-wing views, so all I can offer really is speculation.

But here's another question : Given how much was shouted about fake news, and liberal-biased media not reporting (or not reporting enough) about crimes committed by migrants and refugees, why is there no outcry that these trends and figures are so woefully underreported?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭gw80

because brown people. the far right don't like anyone that isn't the same as them.
    Nope, your wrong.
    Its on the rise because people like you shout down and scream nazi to anyone who might have genuine concerns about they way some countries in Europe are heading and have nowhere else to turn but to more extreme groups who will listen to them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,633 ✭✭✭✭Buford T. Justice XIX

We have had on this thread some ridiculous claims.
    Oh they were actually only trying to rob the women but got carried away and sexually assaulted them to oh it was because they are not use to drinking that made them sexually assault them.

Disgusting drivel.

Like I said sexual assault apologists.
    Mod note: Jeremy Enough Insect, please don't post in this thread again.

Buford T. Justice.

Nope, your wrong.
    Its on the rise because people like you shout down and scream nazi to anyone who might have genuine concerns about they way some countries in Europe are heading and have nowhere else to turn but to more extreme groups who will listen to them.

Now, hang on a second there - you're saying that there are people out there who will go out and kick a pregnant woman in the stomach because someone online has just called them a Nazi rather than take their honest concerns seriously?
    If that's the case, we as a society have a much bigger problem than immigration.

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭no.8

Mod note: Dominic Cobb, please don't post in this thread again.

Oh we wouldn't want to derail your agenda would we

• Registered Users Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭Odhinn

Nope, your wrong.

So the far right nazis are running around doing far right/nazi stuff because people call them nazis?

Shenshen wrote: »
    Now, hang on a second there - you're saying that there are people out there who will go out and kick a pregnant woman in the stomach because someone online has just called them a Nazi rather than take their honest concerns seriously?
    If that's the case, we as a society have a much bigger problem than immigration.
    Is that the initiation process to join the afD?
    Your talking about extremes,
    Just because someone has concerns about virtually unchecked immigration does not mean they are a nazi, but there will be some people who maybe a bit more gullible or maybe even angrier because of some negative personal experience with these immigrants that may be swayed to become more extreme, who at first may have been more open minded or reasonable if their concerns had been addressed without being screamed at or threatened with violence

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

Mod- no.8 do not post in this thread again. Reason- arguing mod decisions on thread.

Odhinn wrote: »
    So the far right nazis are running around doing far right/nazi stuff because people call them nazis?

My point proved

• Advertisement

Is that the initiation process to join the afD?
    Your talking about extremes,
    Just because someone has concerns about virtually unchecked immigration does not mean they are a nazi, but there will be some people who maybe a bit more gullible or maybe even angrier because of some negative personal experience with these immigrants that may be swayed to become more extreme, who at first may have been more open minded or reasonable if their concerns had been addressed without being screamed at or threatened with violence

Well, yes, I am talking extremes. I consider anyone resorting to violence to the point where they might show up in news articles similar to the ones I posted as extreme. What would you call them?
    Please keep in mind that it's not the rise of the AfD I was talking about, but the significant and serious rise in the threat of right-wing, nationalist and racist violence.

Shenshen wrote: »
    Well, yes, I am talking extremes. I consider anyone resorting to violence to the point where they might show up in news articles similar to the ones I posted as extreme. What would you call them?
    Please keep in mind that it's not the rise of the AfD I was talking about, but the significant and serious rise in the threat of right-wing, nationalist and racist violence.
    The far left are creating their own enemy,
    Before the influx of "refugees" how often did we read or hear about the far right rallys and demonstrations.
    Take pegida for example, i watched a few of their earlier rallies, and for the most part they were ordinary decent people with concerns about the rise of undesirable traits in the Islamic culture in Europe, but on the other side of the fence you had the antifa types screaming and frothing at the mouth throwing insults, and i would be fairly certain that some of the pegida side in seeing this probably didnt like being screamed at and threatened, this is the kind of thing that can lead some people down the road of extremism, and thats true on both sides so it becomes a bit of a vicious circle.
    And im not condoning it but i can see how it can happen

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭The Highwayman

We have had on this thread some ridiculous claims.
    Oh they were actually only trying to rob the women but got carried away and sexually assaulted them to oh it was because they are not use to drinking that made them sexually assault them.

Disgusting drivel.

Like I said sexual assault apologists.
    Mod note: Jeremy Enough Insect, please don't post in this thread again.

Buford T. Justice.

Why? Its a valid point.

Before the influx of "refugees" how often did we read or hear about the far right rallys and demonstrations.
    Take pegida for example, i watched a few of their earlier rallies, and for the most part they were ordinary decent people with concerns about the rise of undesirable traits in the Islamic culture in Europe, but on the other side of the fence you had the antifa types screaming and frothing at the mouth throwing insults, and i would be fairly certain that some of the pegida side in seeing this probably didnt like being screamed at and threatened, this is the kind of thing that can lead some people down the road of extremism, and thats true on both sides so it becomes a bit of a vicious circle.

So - just to get it straight - because certain people in the far right were called names by the far left, they went out and attacked immigrants?

That's very interesting, as for the first year or so, the most noteable thing about the Pegida demonstrations was the utter absence of any counter-demonstrations whatsoever. Even now, these are so few and far-between that they are actually news-worthy when they do happen.

And no, I will not excuse the extremism of people going around physically attacking and killing others and burning down the buildings they suspect allocated to them by blaming the people coming to Europe. "If there weren't any migrants and refugees, we wouldn't have right-wing violence". By that same logic, we're all to blame for Islamic terrorism by virtue of not being Muslims.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,165 ✭✭✭Captain Obvious

Why? Its a valid point.

No it isn't. It's an attempt to shut down opposing view by labeling those who disagree with him as a sexual assault apologist. A disgraceful attempt to use victims of sexual assault as a cover for an argument.

Is this a joke post? You think far right extremism was not visible before refugees? Did you live in a cave somewhere?
    So - just to get it straight - because certain people in the far right were called names by the far left, they went out and attacked immigrants?

Not just immigrants. Anyone who opposes their viewpoint.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,785 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

Drinking, sexual assault and thievery is not the behaviour of the religious.

I don't think many would chance criticising Islam in front of them all the same.

I know I wouldn't....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,195 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

Nope, your wrong.

so, people will turn to nutcase groups because people won't listen to what is likely an ill-informed rant?
    plenty of us listen to the arguments against unchecked immigration. there are very few in support of unchecked immigration. we all want our governments to pay for a fully resourced and trained border force who are professional and operate to a high standard. the far right aren't going to pay for that, they will just commit murder instead.

I'm very highly educated. I know words, i have the best words, nobody has better words then me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,633 ✭✭✭✭Buford T. Justice XIX

Why? Its a valid point.

Mod note:You're around long enough to know that if you want to ask a question on a mod action, you do it by PM, not on the thread.

Buford T. Justice

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,570 ✭✭✭Ulysses Gaze

so, people will turn to nutcase groups because people won't listen to what is likely an ill-informed rant?
    plenty of us listen to the arguments against unchecked immigration. there are very few in support of unchecked immigration. we all want our governments to pay for a fully resourced and trained border force who are professional and operate to a high standard. the far right aren't going to pay for that, they will just commit murder instead.

I think you'll find that if it were up to a lot of the Far Right, they wouldn't want anyone with brown or black skin allowed into the country. Under any circumstances.

And they would probably be happy to pay more if the border controls for that were done properly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭The Highwayman

By the way, I hate extremists on either side.
    I despise hate preachers that tell gullible young men Westerners and their culture must be destroyed, all of it.
    But I equally despise right wing assholes trying to tell me that all Muslims/Arabs/refugees/North Africans are manimals and need to be thrown out, destroyed, etc...
    And of course then they say with a smug grin "Muslim is not a race". It's OK to hate and discriminate then, is it? Doesn't make you less of an asshole.
    All these people to me a dangerous animals, because all they do is preach hate, ignorance and intolerance and cover it with the mantle of righteousness.
    All they are is assholes with an axe to grind and looking for a justification for their primitive violent urges, secretly they get a hard on at the thought of killing or maiming another person.
    Humans are like gangs of chimps, hunting down and fighting and even killing other chimps. We just put it in nice words and concern.
    I regard anyone who says I should hate or kill anyone as dangerous and that this person must be stopped at all costs. Their demise can only be a positive thing.

Hate and racism these days does not come in a brown uniform with a Swastika. It comes with a suit and a smile and feigned concern and warning of the dangers of (insert group or nationality here)
    Wow the liberal double standards are amazing!!

Firstly Muslims are people, Islam is an idea, many would argue a very bad one. Now in a fee society, I hope you believe in a free society? All ideas are open to examination and debate. However you liberals dont want that, or only about topics you deem acceptable for debate. 
    There is no problem trash talking the Catholic Church, Scientology, flat earthers or pastafarians but for some reason you and others think Islam is deserving of some sort of special status where it can not be examined or questioned. 
    Now your standard liberal drivel about not hating is fantastic. All hate is bad unless its my liberal sensitivities hating on people I dont agree with. 

Example 
    "I regard anyone who says I should hate or kill anyone as dangerous and that this person must be stopped at all costs. Their demise can only be a positive thing."
    Amazing, truly amazing. so your saying you despise all hate but its ok to call for the death of people you deem worthy of killing because they have different ideas to you. Clap Clap Clap Ill have to stand up and admire that kind of double think. And the most amazing thing about it is that makes perfect to you and your crazy logic. 
    You should move to Sweden I think you'd love it. A multicultural success story (snigger) where these illegal muslim aliens were found to be 5-6 times more lightly to commit sexual crimes against native Swedish women so the government just stopped recording statistics. Basically the equivalent of a child putting their fingers in their ears and singing la la la I cant hear you. 

"I equally despise right wing assholes trying to tell me that all Muslims/Arabs/refugees/North Africans are manimals and need to be thrown out, destroyed, etc..."
    [font=Open Sans, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]What makes someone a right wing asshole? If someone broke into your house started eating you food using your resources and raping your daughter would you not get upset? [/font]
    [font=Open Sans, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Sneaking into a country doesn't make you an immigrant any more than breaking into a house makes you part of the family.  [/font]
    [font=Open Sans, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]We have laws and they have come here illegally which makes them criminals. Are you just giving up on law and order now? [/font]
    I sure your probably a good person but you are wrong on this issue. 
    The path to Islam is always the same.
    1 Establish a mosque
    2 Create an enclave
    3 Grow the population
    4 Claim victimhood
    5 Resist host authorities and Customs
    6 Exploit lawfare
    7 Institute Shariah
    8 Secede
    9 Take over
    Afghanistan was once a Buddhist nation, Pakistan was once a Hindu nation and Lebanon was once Christian. Today they are all islamic nations. Do you not think it can happen again?
    Ill finish with a quote from, Ayatollah Khomeini
    "A man can have sexual pleasure from a child as young as a baby. However, he should not penetrate. If he penetrates and the child is harmed, then he should be responsible for her subsistence all her life. This girl, however would not count as one of his 4 permanent wives. The man will not be eligible to marry the girls sister."
    I have a young daughter this stone age mindset is terrifying.

• Advertisement

No it isn't. It's an attempt to shut down opposing view by labeling those who disagree with him as a sexual assault apologist. A disgraceful attempt to use victims of sexual assault as a cover for an argument.

Is this a joke post? You think far right extremism was not visible before refugees? Did you live in a cave somewhere?

Not just immigrants. Anyone who opposes their viewpoint.
    "A joke post" only if you went looking for it you would have found it im sure.
    And if i did live in a cave i probably would have heard about islamic terrorism long before any far right rallies, on account of the bodycount en all.
    I never said it didn't exist, we were talking as to why it is on the rise and i was putting forward why that might be.

Try and keep up

Firstly Muslims are people, Islam is an idea, many would argue a very bad one. Now in a fee society, I hope you believe in a free society? All ideas are open to examination and debate. However you liberals dont want that, or only about topics you deem acceptable for debate.
    There is no problem trash talking the Catholic Church, Scientology, flat earthers or pastafarians but for some reason you and others think Islam is deserving of some sort of special status where it can not be examined or questioned.

islam can be examined and questioned away. plenty of us do exactly that.
    however, what some are doing isn't examining or questioning islam. they are either making up nonsense about the religion, or are using it as a means to get at it's followers because of their skin colour and so on.

You should move to Sweden I think you'd love it. A multicultural success story (snigger) where these illegal muslim aliens were found to be 5-6 times more lightly to commit sexual crimes against native Swedish women so the government just stopped recording statistics. Basically the equivalent of a child putting their fingers in their ears and singing la la la I cant hear you.

and assuming that both of those are true, the government were wrong to stop recording the stats. there is absolutely no question of that.

We have laws and they have come here illegally which makes them criminals. Are you just giving up on law and order now?

some of them have come illegally, yes . it's therefore up to the relevant governments to either put them through the system or deport them.

I sure your probably a good person but you are wrong on this issue.
    1 Establish a mosque
    2 Create an enclave
    3 Grow the population
    4 Claim victimhood
    6 Exploit lawfare
    7 Institute Shariah
    8 Secede
    9 Take over

so no different to any religion or similar ideology.

I'm very highly educated. I know words, i have the best words, nobody has better words then me.

Thats very one dimensional thinking.
    Most people dont have switch inside their head thats either far right or far left,
    Its usually a bit by bit step by step process just as it is with lslamic extremists.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,620 ✭✭✭✭dr.fuzzenstein

There is no problem trash talking the Catholic Church, Scientology, flat earthers or []pastafarians [/b]but for some reason you and others think Islam is deserving of some sort of special status

No and I refer you to my sig.
    [font=Open Sans, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]What makes someone a right wing asshole? If someone broke into your house started eating you food using your resources and raping your daughter would you not get upset? [/font]

Who broke into my house? What? I think I would have noticed...
    That's some impressive drivel you spout there.
    It's of course the usual racist strategy of "they will come for you, get them before they get you".

• Registered Users Posts: 4,165 ✭✭✭Captain Obvious

"A joke post" only if you went looking for it you would have found it im sure.
    And if i did live in a cave i probably would have heard about islamic terrorism long before any far right rallies, on account of the bodycount en all.
    I never said it didn't exist, we were talking as to why it is on the rise and i was putting forward why that might be.

Try and keep up

It's not on the rise, it's just more vocal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,059 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Who broke into my house? What? I think I would have noticed...
    That's some impressive drivel you spout there.
    It's of course the usual racist strategy of "they will come for you, get them before they get you".

Can the Mods start to stop posters like this who label everyone racists by any chance? It’s always the same on these threads

Can the Mods start to stop posters like this who label everyone racists by any chance? It’s always the same on these threads

Well,
    If someone broke into your house started eating you food using your resources and raping your daughter would you not get upset?

Yes absolutely. That poster is making a rational, well thought out, reasonable argument. :rolleyes:

According to crime stats, it's on the rise very much throughout Europe, I'm afraid. They've definitely moved on from shouting to kicking, stabbing, and burning.

"A man can have sexual pleasure from a child as young as a baby. However, he should not penetrate. If he penetrates and the child is harmed, then he should be responsible for her subsistence all her life. This girl, however would not count as one of his 4 permanent wives. The man will not be eligible to marry the girls sister."

That khomeini quote is false. It can only be sourced to an iranian exile's book in the late 1980's. That, going on memory, claimed it to belong to a book that doesn't in fact exist.
    1 Establish a mosque
    2 Create an enclave
    3 Grow the population
    4 Claim victimhood
    6 Exploit lawfare
    7 Institute Shariah
    8 Secede
    9 Take over

Dear god thats awful nonsense.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,663 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

I believe the phrase used is that religions should be open to question. Can you tell me exactly what you believe "Islam as an idea" means to you, and how you formed this opinon?
    Now your standard liberal drivel about not hating is fantastic. All hate is bad unless its my liberal sensitivities hating on people I dont agree with. 

There most certainly is trash talk concerning those movements (the last one, being a parody religion, kinda does it itself). Certainly, all of them are questioned rigorously.
    1 Establish a mosque
    2 Create an enclave
    3 Grow the population
    4 Claim victimhood
    6 Exploit lawfare
    7 Institute Shariah
    8 Secede
    9 Take over

Afghanistan was once a Buddhist nation, Pakistan was once a Hindu nation and Lebanon was once Christian. Today they are all islamic nations. Do you not think it can happen again?

Tell me, again, what influences led you to form the idea that "the path to Islam is always the same" with regard to the highlighted sections? What have you read about Islam?

Source for the quote, please? The Ayatollah Khomeini was one man. One muslim. And, by all accounts, an ultra-conservative muslim. Are you assuming he speaks for ALL muslims? If so, can I assume that Pope John Paul II spoke for ALL catholics when he refused to consider birth control in the rise of AIDS and abortion for all rape victims? And this view is still reflective of catholic viewpoints in the modern day?

Now I;m not saying you're wrong here: I just want to know what, exactly, do you consider the idea of Islam to be? What inputs and research is this idea based on? Do you consider this to be reflective of Islam as a religion?

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,857 ✭✭✭professore

professore wrote: »
    Hmmm just briefly read the last one. I wonder was it the 1400 police (and you can bet plenty of hard ass undercover operatives) or the safe space was a success? Try the safe space with no cops and see how successful that is.

So you're saying they worked only because of cops.
    Do you know that my car only works when I fill the tank? Useless machine!
    Complaining that something works because all the correct ingredients were present is idiotic.
    And did you know that dough without yeast doesn't rise? The outrage!

https://web.de/magazine/politik/silvester-2017-vereinzelte-sexuelle-uebergriffe-grossstaedten-32725338

Another report on New Year's, it's been very quiet all round.
    A crushing disappointment for you, no doubt.

Maybe if we sprinkle fairy dust and everything is quiet, it proves that fairy dust is the solution?

Where's your proof that

Drinking, sexual assault and thievery is not the behaviour of the religious.

Have you forgotten the behaviour of the Irish Catholic church for decades?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,496 ✭✭✭Will I Am Not

That was the secular priests.

Hmmm just briefly read the last one. I wonder was it the 1400 police (and you can bet plenty of hard ass undercover operatives) or the safe space was a success? Try the safe space with no cops and see how successful that is.

So you're saying they worked only because of cops.
    Do you know that my car only works when I fill the tank? Useless machine!
    Complaining that something works because all the correct ingredients were present is idiotic.
    And did you know that dough without yeast doesn't rise? The outrage!

https://web.de/magazine/politik/silvester-2017-vereinzelte-sexuelle-uebergriffe-grossstaedten-32725338

Another report on New Year's, it's been very quiet all round.
    A crushing disappointment for you, no doubt.

Maybe if we sprinkle fairy dust and everything is quiet, it proves that fairy dust is the solution?

And I'm delighted nothing much happened.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,325 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

I googled that quote. I gave up searching by about page 6 of the results. All I could find were forums and comment sections that used it. There's no actual source for that quote. It's a common problem with the internet. Someone makes up a quote and it spreads amongst idiots who want to believe it's true.

It also highlights the dangers of people educating themselves about something like islam through right wing message boards. They go thee looking for reasons to hate muslims and they find it. They never question what they're reading, they just lap it up.

So it's OK if the imams do it?

So it's OK if the imams do it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭JenovaProject

Grayson wrote: »
    I googled that quote. I gave up searching by about page 6 of the results. All I could find were forums and comment sections that used it. There's no actual source for that quote. It's a common problem with the internet. Someone makes up a quote and it spreads amongst idiots who want to believe it's true.

It also highlights the dangers of people educating themselves about something like islam through right wing message boards. They go thee looking for reasons to hate muslims and they find it. They never question what they're reading, they just lap it up.

Luckily enough there is bullsh1tters like you to set everyone straight.

• Advertisement

Luckily enough there is bullsh1tters like you to set everyone straight.

wtf? I researched a quote and found it to be false. That's literally the exact opposite of bullsh1tting.

wtf? I researched a quote and found it to be false. That's literally the exact opposite of bullsh1tting.

Ah its not that post in fairness...just your general bullsh1t I was alluding to.

Ah its not that post in fairness...just your general bullsh1t I was alluding to.

Back that up. Go through this thread, or indeed my whole posting history, and point out where I made anything up.
    (I remember once multiplying two numbers incorrectly, which is embarrassing for me since I'm a maths nerd but that's about it).

I've never made anything up. I post sources that are researched.

Back that up. Go through this thread, or indeed my whole posting history, and point out where I made anything up.
    (I remember once multiplying two numbers incorrectly, which is embarrassing for me since I'm a maths nerd but that's about it).

I've never made anything up. I post sources that are researched.

Nah...Im really not bothered...You are always on the side of Islam,never criticise it,always excuse it.
    You can win the internet if you wish by saying "no quotes,no proof etc" but it really doesnt matter to me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭SnakePlissken

so you will have to try again with your drivel

I, unlike you or Odious Odhinn deal in facts, not drivel, and the facts are thus;

Currently, Clonskeagh, the largest mosque in Ireland, openly practices mysoginy by segregating its congregation even to the extent of insisting those crafty women folk are only permitted entry via the back door.

If any other church or business premises practiced such discrimination you and your Ilk would be the most vocal to protest, yet when it's someone other than the evil whitey you've no such interest.

I, unlike you or Odious Odhinn deal in facts, not drivel, and the facts are thus;

you for the most part don't i'm afraid.
    Currently, Clonskeagh, the largest mosque in Ireland, openly practices mysoginy by segregating its congregation even to the extent of insisting those crafty women folk are only permitted entry via the back door.

If any other church or business premises practiced such discrimination you and your Ilk would be the most vocal to protest, yet when it's someone other than the evil whitey you've no such interest.

ah, the old "hate da whitey" nonsense.
    how do you know what interest i have or don't have, what i protest against and don't?
    as far as i'm concerned the clonskeagh mosq should be abiding by anti-discrimination laws and if not, it should be dealt with via the relevant laws. what out of interest are you doing about the clonskeagh mosq's policy of segregation?

• Advertisement

how do you know what interest i have or don't have, what i protest against and don't?
    as far as i'm concerned the clonskeagh mosq should be abiding by anti-discrimination laws and if not, it should be dealt with via the relevant laws. what out of interest are you doing about the clonskeagh mosq's policy of segregation?

Ah come on.
    You dont protest against Islam or Clonskeagh in any of your posts on boards.
    The Halawa thread is evidence enough of that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭SnakePlissken

you for the most part don't I'm afraid

Quote one such untruth so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,487 ✭✭✭Mutant z

What positives does islam bring to the world i really cant think of any and yet somehow importing it here is seen as a good idea by the libloons.

Ah come on.
    You dont protest against Islam or Clonskeagh in any of your posts on boards.

i have done yes . plenty of times.
    The Halawa thread is evidence enough of that.

The Halawa thread is not evidence of your claim as your claim is inaccurate.
    Mutant z wrote: »
    What positives does islam bring to the world i really cant think of any and yet somehow importing it here is seen as a good idea by the libloons.

as far as i'm concerned the world would be better off without religion. however the facts are.
    1. we have international obligations, meaning we will have to take in refugees.
    2. our constitution states that people must be free to practice religion.

i have done yes . plenty of times.

Prove it!

• Advertisement
Advertisement