Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 21 Matchday Thread.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 375 ✭✭Tylerdurex

I took the captaincy off Salah because of that troll post . ****s sake

• Registered Users Posts: 7,054 ✭✭✭wanderer100

BOU: Begovic, Francis, Cook, Aké, Smith, Ibe, Cook, Gosling, Fraser, King, Wilson,

EVE: Pickford, Kenny, Keane, Jagielka, Martina, Gueye, Schneiderlin, McCarthy, Lennon, Calvert-Lewin, Sigurdsson,

CHE: Courtois; Azpilicueta, Cahill (c), Rudiger; Moses, Kante, Drinkwater, Alonso; Willian, Morata, Pedro.

STK: Butland, Edwards, Cameron, Wimmer, Tymon, Fletcher, Adam, Diouf, Afellay, Sobhi Ahmed, Berahino,

HUD: Lössl, Hadergjonaj, Zanka, Schindler, Malone, Mooy, Hogg, Quaner, Ince, van La Parra, Depoitr

BUR: Pope, Bardsley, Long, Mee, Taylor, Berg Gudmundsson, Cork, Defour, Arfield, Hendrick, Barnes,

LIV: Karius, Gomez, Matip, Lovren, Robertson, Milner(c), Can, Coutinho, Salah Ghaly, Roberto Firmino, Mané

LEI: Schmeichel, Amartey, Morgan(c), Maguire, Fuchs, Gray, Ndidi, Iborra, Albrighton, Mahrez, Vardy

NEW: Darlow, Yedlin, Lascelles, Clark, Dummett, Ritchie, Merino, Hayden, Atsu, Gayle, Joselu,

BRI: Ryan, Bruno, Duffy, Dunk, Bong, March, Stephens, Pröpper, Knockaert, Groß, Murray,

WAT: Gomes, Janmaat, Wagué, Kabasele, Zeegelaar, Doucouré, Cleverley, Watson, Carrillo, Okaka, Richarlison,

SWA: Fabianski, Naughton, Fernandez, Mawson, Olsson, Carroll, Mesa, Clucas, Luz Sanches, Ayew, Abraham,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 369 ✭✭v6e5qzawyrc3jn

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,307 ✭✭✭Invincible

Hogey007 wrote: »
    anfield express with the team wrong again and tweet deleted again. pathetic!

Has anyone ever taken a screenshot of their deleted tweets and retweeted them, to show them for what they are?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,672 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

Mbemba dropped :(

9 starters

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

AdpRo wrote: »
    Should be permanent forum ban.

Agreed 100%

At this close to kick off we don't have time to go verify things.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 375 ✭✭Tylerdurex

This post has been deleted.

I'd be shocked if he wasn't brought on

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

Bleurgh. Took a chance on free hit to try and lock down a couple of monthly prizes. Brought in Rooney & fabergas and ultimately landed on sterling as captain despite strong fears he'll be rested tomorrow.

Has started badly so far anyway, almost changed out Rooney when eh I dunno posted about him not starting but decided to risk it. Ah well, could be worse. I'm not sure how, but it could be worse.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,148 ✭✭✭Cypher_sounds

CSF wrote: »
    Well you should be, because it’s almost certainly not legit.

It’s really up to my captain firmino though whether I sink or swim this gw.

C’mon bobby!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

Invincible wrote: »
    Has anyone ever taken a screenshot of their deleted tweets and retweeted them, to show them for what they are?

I sceenshooted it and tweeted them about it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭AdpRo

No Chelsea players now, going out for the aternoon as can’t handle seeing goal updates, fully expect Alonso and Morata to run riot.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

I'm not in TOO bad of shape as long as Jones starts and Mata plays as well
    Daniels is on bench apparently
    Mariappa dead

Foster
    Daniels Jones azpi
    Capatin Salah Ricky Mata sterling zaha
    DCL firmino

Just mee left to cover for Daniels (he will prob come on though ) Jones , Mata ,zaha and sterling
    All won't start but hope all will see game time

Hazard was the big big danger to me I think so I'll take a middling week and 2 FT for DGW
    Daniels has a nice game next week too so can stay

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,574 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

I tend to agree tbh. I mean we have had times where someone innocently reports a goal or assist incorrectly cause a site or sky sports news misled but this kind of deliberate panic inducing stuff is ridiculous. I'm all for treating the game as a game and not taking things over seriously but this sort of $hite is not on. You see it on FFS but not here and this place is all the better for that.

Anyway I notice FG has spotted the post so I'm sure he'll take the required action.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Lucas Hood wrote: »
    Hazard benched. Christy benched.

Have both of them . The FF gods have it in for me the last 10 gws.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,510 ✭✭✭✭CSF

KevIRL wrote: »
    Down with this kind of BS. This place does not do fake goal shouts and deliberately fake team news. There was nothing anywhere that indicated salah injured.

Report the post and move on, don’t get yourself carded yourself, not worth it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Invincible wrote: »

I seen someone query it once and got lots of abuse.
    I've no problem with them if they didn't delete the tweets. If they just said they were the team they expected then fair enough on getting 1 or 2 players wrong. But they're trying to pass themselves off as being really in the know.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,062 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Have both of them . The FF gods have it in for me the last 10 gws.

Same myself

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,703 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Daniels on the bench, no sign of Surman...what a pair of flutes they have been in recent weeks.

Will be struggling for 11 now...will need cameos from Hazard and Crouch

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭clairewithani

Tylerdurex wrote: »
    I took the captaincy off Salah because of that troll post . ****s sake

I did the same. Couldn't take the uncertainty. ****ty thing to do

First time owning salah that I want him to score big

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

I have 9 this week . Hazard is gone tonight and I'm never ever ever buying him again.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,672 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

km79 wrote: »
    First time owning salah that I want him to score big

Fair play again on the Hazard call. Only place I saw it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,264 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Lucas Hood wrote: »
    Hazard benched. Christy benched.

Got in Christy last week for a hit. Hazard(C) this week. Conte is fast becoming my FPL nemesis

• Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭Markx

I was going to captain Hazard. One of the things that caused me to switch was that the geezer Mark who runs FFS sold him. He invented some cock'n'bull 'strategy' line of reasoning as to why he sold him.

Have to say I smell a rat on that one as I don't think anybody would sell Hazard ahead of such a plum fixture.

If he knew otherwise it means he's charging for a service to advise people and not providing everything he knows. Maybe I'm just paranoid.... :rolleyes:

ScummyMan wrote: »
    Fair play again on the Hazard call. Only place I saw it

It was a guy called Powell on FFs
    He has their team every week in fairness

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,690 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

AnneFrank wrote: »
    Salah injured

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,760 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

thewools wrote: »
    Switched captain from salah to haz at last second..

Same

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Thanks KM79 for the Hazard news, changed my captaincy to Alonso

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,820 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Paying attention to a random poster saying x player is injured without any source is asking for trouble.
    The post was trolling but establish if any rumour is true as best you can by hitting Twitter and deciding who posts crap or useful info for yourself.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,264 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Transfer banked

Ddg (Elliott)
    Otamendi Christy Kenny (Dunk, Mariappa)
    Salah(vc) Hazard(C) Coutinho KdB Pogba
    Morata Depoitre (Quaner - 1st sub)

Advertisement