Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir cashback gift

Options
  • 30-12-2017 11:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 827 ✭✭✭

Hi, 
    I signed up to EIR for broadband and phone and got the cashback gift of 50 which was to be sent to me. 
    It was sent on 21st Dec and I didn't get a chance to collect as it was Christmas, Im only getting looking at emails now and it is not working as it has expired.
    Bit annoyed at this, can it be fixed to work again?
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Hi, 
    I signed up to EIR for broadband and phone and got the cashback gift of 50 which was to be sent to me. 
    It was sent on 21st Dec and I didn't get a chance to collect as it was Christmas, Im only getting looking at emails now and it is not working as it has expired.
    Bit annoyed at this, can it be fixed to work again?
    Thanks
    Hi studdlymurphy, 

Thanks for contacting us here. 

Feel free to PM me your account number, full name on the account and I'll look into this for you. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 827 ✭✭✭studdlymurphy

Feel free to PM me your account number, full name on the account and I'll look into this for you.

Pm sent. Thank you

Advertisement