Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

365 activation

Options
  • 30-12-2017 11:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭

Hi
    My daughter set up 365 on line yesterday, how long should she have to wait for the activation info? Will it be sent by email or to her phone?
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Kareana

Hi rednik,

Thanks for your post here on Boards.

Can you tell me how she set it up as in did she call our activation team?

365 online can be set up over the phone in some circumstances or the codes would be posted to the address on file within 3-5 working days.

Thanks ,

Kareana

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭rednik

My daughter completed the registration on line.

Hi,

Thanks for your reply rednik,

If your daughter calls 1890 365 500/0818 365 365 an advisor will be able to help her get set up asap.

With the online registration your daughter will receive her 365 personal identification number (PIN) within 10 working days by post.

Thanks,

Kareana   

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭rednik

Thanks Kareana. Can she call that number today?

Hi rednik,

Our team are available on 0818 365 365 from 8am-12 midnight Monday-Friday and 9am-6pm on the weekends.

Thanks,

Kareana

• Advertisement
Advertisement