If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saorview vs freeview Samsung TV

Options
  • 30-12-2017 5:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Saorview vs freeview

Hi Kenny,

Can you tell me if I buy Samsung 50MU6120 50 Inch 4K UHD Smart TV with HDR in Belfast will it work in R.O. Ireland 

Will the Saorview work?

Is the UK model the same as the Irish model?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Gaa123 wrote: »
     Saorview vs freeview

Hi Kenny,

Can you tell me if I buy Samsung 50MU6120 50 Inch 4K UHD Smart TV with HDR in Belfast will it work in R.O. Ireland 

Will the Saorview work?

Is the UK model the same as the Irish model?
    I replied to your PM Gaa123.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Gaa123

Thanks very much for getting back to me 10/10

• Registered Users Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭liam7831

What was the answer ?

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

liam7831 wrote: »
    What was the answer ?
    Hey Liam7831.

95% of the TV's we sell will work in the south of Ireland with no issues and will pick up the Saorview stations.
    You will not get any of the UK players via the Smart hubs though.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.