Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cannot access Eir Sport

Options
  • 30-12-2017 7:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭

Hi,

I have lost access to Eir Sport for my folks who just got Eir fibre broadband installed. It was working on the app a couple of days ago but gone since then (even though I'm using the same device).

I receive the attached message when trying to log in on either the website or Eir Sport app.

The number listed when I call is a Sales line so not sure why this would be needed. The queue to get through to someone on the phone was too long so hoping someone here could help please?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭BLUEYK

Similar issue here, anyone know if the app is down?

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭grebtol2

BLUEYK wrote: »
    Similar issue here, anyone know if the app is down?

It's down for me (Android app). Says "problem with your account". Anyone else with the same experience?

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭holidaysong

Same message I am getting then so it's a wider issue I guess.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Same message I am getting then so it's a wider issue I guess.
    Hi all, 

We have no reported issues on this I'm afraid. 

Feel free to PM me your account details and I can send these to the support team to investigate this. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭holidaysong

It's working fine now thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

It's working fine now thanks.
    No problem at all. 

If any of you are still experiencing issues. Feel free to PM me your account details and I'll pass them onto our support team to investigate. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement