Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking to buy 3 cremation urns

• 30-12-2017 8:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 47

Hi everyone, hope you're all having a nice Christmas, I have been looking at some of the work on here and I'm amazed! I'm looking to have 3 urns made for a project and I'm hoping some of you guys could give me an idea on cost,type of wood, sizes etc. The only thing I'm tied to, is it has to be made from traditional Irish wood. If you can help, please feel free to PM me! thanks a million guys!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 47 quantity771

Hi everyone, hope you're all having a nice Christmas, I have been looking at some of the work on here and I'm amazed! I'm looking to have 3 urns made for a project and I'm hoping some of you guys could give me an idea on cost,type of wood, sizes etc. The only thing I'm tied to, is it has to be made from traditional Irish wood. If you can help, please feel free to PM me! thanks a million guys!

I should mention that obviously I'm looking to buy the urns, anyone that feels they can do them will be paid! Thanks all

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 563 ✭✭✭timfromtang

Hi,
    I've made a couple of coffins in the past, and I am intrigued, pm me for a phone number and we'll have a chat if you like. I have a forest of 100 acres to choose timber from and workshop facilities and a lathe to produce urns.
    tim

• Registered Users Posts: 47 quantity771

Thanks Tim PM sent

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 5,123 Mod ✭✭✭✭kadman

[IMG][/img]h7UWp6r.jpg[/QUOTE]

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,515 ✭✭✭✭Calahonda52

Maybe Ash:)

“I can’t pay my staff or mortgage with instagram likes”.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 879 ✭✭✭woodturner

This was one I was working on from Elm.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 879 ✭✭✭woodturner

This was just one of a few different finials I tried out for the lid.

Advertisement