Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Radio priest feels up tween at mass

• 31-12-2017 12:20am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭

Have you seen that video thats gone viral of Rev Ralph Stair feeling up at tween at mass ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Nope never....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,480 ✭✭✭AllForIt

What's as worrying as the incident itself is the amount of ppl who want to watch it, or share it on feckbook or however that works. Oh and, no, by the way, thanks all the same.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,679 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

Whats worse is all the people there letting a lecherous old man do it and saying nothing - well maybe not worse but the same level
    AllForIt wrote: »
    What's as worrying as the incident itself is the amount of ppl who want to watch it, or share it on feckbook or however that works. Oh and, no, by the way, thanks all the same.

It's not "feeling her up" - does something any sane adult wouldn't do to a young girl

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,152 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Too much holy wine?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭SuperSean11

I think the police are still 999 or 112. Do anything else and you’re not helping.

• Advertisement

More american local news wankology.

Who gives two fecks about him or this story? Dirty old pedo gropes child. Nasty man, nasty stuff.

Now have you nothing closer to home to be concerned about?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,325 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

Hadn't heard of it until this thread. Googled it and found this news story about it.

Like someone said, how could people just sit there and let it happen? Even her parents?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,394 ✭✭✭Pac1Man

The word 'tween' irritates me more than it should.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,269 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

Feckin' Protestants won't even let us be the best at the oul' child molesting.

Bastards

Is this his wikipedia? Some gas vandalism there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,089 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

He ain't a priest, either.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,679 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

The one and only, like someone else said - cult!

fritzelly wrote: »
    The one and only, like someone else said - cult!

I think you're mis-spelling that

It's an "n" - cunt

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭BuboBubo

Pac1Man wrote: »
    The word 'tween' irritates me more than it should.

What is a tween anyway? Its either a child, teenager or adult. Bullsheet.

BuboBubo wrote: »
    What is a tween anyway? Its either a child, teenager or adult. Bullsheet.

One of these sexy blue beatches

bella.jpg

I mean in fairness, you'd be gagging for an oul' pussy grab of that yourself if ya saw it walking down the street

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

I mean in fairness, you'd be gagging for an oul' pussy grab of that yourself if ya saw it walking down the street

That's just more locker talk D.T.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,325 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

Feckin' Protestants won't even let us be the best at the oul' child molesting.

Bastards

lol.
    Ralph Gordon Stair (born May 3, 1933), also known as Brother R. G. Stair, or simply Brother Stair, is an American Tit Evangelist based in Walterboro, South Carolina.[1]
    Stair was born in Wankery, Pennsylvania.[2][dead link] He was ordained as a Methodist wanky, but he later left organized arse, stating "I just call myself an arse."[3][dead link] He moved to the arse in the 1950s, saying that God told him to move there because it would be "the safest arse for Christians in the arse time."[3]

Rick Shaw wrote: »
    That's just more locker talk D.T.

Locker you say?

Lockerup I say!

hillary_lock_her_up_rectangular_sticker-r5e48652f04f24f499867b84a1a4c34e7_v9wxo_8byvr_630.jpg?view_padding=[285,0,285,0]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,736 ✭✭✭Irish Guitarist

I Googled what a tween was. The first result was really helpful.

437437.PNG

Advertisement