Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanted - 310xt charging cable

Options
  • 31-12-2017 1:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,990 ✭✭✭

I seem to have misplaced my charging cable for my Garmin 310xt and have a second charger for my vivoactiv instead. Does anyone happen to have one spare?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭Ranjo

In case you don't get one, I got a second charger for my garmin off ebay recently. Its a cheap knock off, cost 7.99 STG but does the job.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,075 Mod ✭✭✭✭BTH

I seem to have misplaced my charging cable for my Garmin 310xt and have a second charger for my vivoactiv instead. Does anyone happen to have one spare?

Thanks

I wouldnt call it spare, but I have one, along with a 310xt itself, that i haven't used in years. You can have that if you want.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,990 ✭✭✭68 lost souls

Ranjo wrote: »
    In case you don't get one, I got a second charger for my garmin off ebay recently. Its a cheap knock off, cost 7.99 STG but does the job.

Did it take long to ship? Saw a few on eBay that wouldn’t be here till mid February

Thanks BTH for the offer, be a shame to take it off you when someone else might need it more than me. Are you far from me I could maybe borrow the charger till I get one from China and then reunite you with it?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,075 Mod ✭✭✭✭BTH

Did it take long to ship? Saw a few on eBay that wouldn’t be here till mid February

Thanks BTH for the offer, be a shame to take it off you when someone else might need it more than me. Are you far from me I could maybe borrow the charger till I get one from China and then reunite you with it?

Galway, so a decent spin alright....

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭Ranjo

A few days only. From the UK.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,990 ✭✭✭68 lost souls

Update on this, ordered on Ebay January 9th, received it yesterday finally. some wait..

A bit fiddly getting it to charge with the quick release back in place but I finally have a charged watch for the first time in 3 months.

Advertisement