Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accessing bills on a closed account : no notice that feature would be removed.

Options
  • 31-12-2017 11:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭

Your eir account has either ceased or you have moved to eir Fibre.
    If you have recently moved to eir Fibre you will have received a new account number. Please add your new account number under the "Add Account" link below to view your new account.

No notice was received that access would be removed, other providers etc allow access to bills after closing/moving since the move to ebills 
    1901 advised they can post one out but never arrived...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭Shuttle666

Rockin wrote: »
    If you have recently moved to eir Fibre you will have received a new account number. Please add your new account number under the "Add Account" link below to view your new account.

No notice was received that access would be removed, other providers etc allow access to bills after closing/moving since the move to ebills 
    Common problem, and eir are happy to pass your details to a third party debt collection service before they are capable of getting a bill to you. 

• Registered Users Posts: 5,442 ✭✭✭LollipopJimmy

I needed to access an old electric Ireland bill recently, haven't been a customer for four years and I was able to log in to my closed account and print them off. Don't see why eir have such a problem with this

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Rockin wrote: »

Hi Rockin, 

I'm afraid once your account closes down the my eir service will also. 

I can arrange for a bill to be sent out to you if you wish. if you PM me your account number and name on the account I can organise this for you. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement