Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking At Brides Glen LUAS Station

Options
  • 31-12-2017 1:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭

Hi, all. Does anyone know how much it costs to park for a day at Brides Glen LUAS Station?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭goingnowhere

No parking available

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭DUBLINBUSGUY

I thought there was on-street parking outside the station?

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭markest

Street Names
    Area
    Tariffs per
    hour
    Restricted
    Areas
    Hours/Days
    of
    Operation
    Credit / Debit
    Card enabled
    machine on
    Street
    Parking
    TAG
    Reference

Cherrywood Avenue
    Cherrywood
    €3 all day
    0800 - 1900
    Mon - Sat
    Yes
    DM

The junction of Cherrywood Avenue/Cherrywood Avenue extension will be opened facilitating access to Cherrywood Business Park

The junction of Wyattville Link Road/Cherrywood Avenue extension will be opened on a left-in/left-out basis, exiting towards the M50 only.

Traffic will be able to enter from Wyattville Link Road as shown, providing an alternate access point to:

Cherrywood Business Park
    Brides Glen Luas stop
    Pay and Display parking facilitites

Charging for Pay and Display Parking will begin on Friday 6th May 2016.

It is proposed that Dublin Bus will shortly re-route services to serve the Brides Glen Luas Stop and Cherrywood Business Park.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭Rulmeq

Hi, all. Does anyone know how much it costs to park for a day at Brides Glen LUAS Station?

€3.00 for the day (plus text fees if you use pay by text).

It's the DM zone here: https://www.parkingtag.ie/locations/d%C3%BAn-laoghaire-rathdown

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,907 ✭✭✭Stephen15

Carrickmines would be better for parking than Bride's Glen and it's only a very short journey to Brides Glen on the Luas.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭DUBLINBUSGUY

Thanks to everyone who responded. I solved the problem. I got a taxi! :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭XPS_Zero

It's time they put some bus shelters here as well. On the way back from Phibsborough the other day I got DROWNED waiting for a bus here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,907 ✭✭✭Stephen15

XPS_Zero wrote: »
    It's time they put some bus shelters here as well. On the way back from Phibsborough the other day I got DROWNED waiting for a bus here.

Agreed when the 7 along with the 63, 111 and 59 were being rerouted last year there were a number of new stops installed but not a single shelter I believe there is now planning permission in for one on the n11 for new stop put in last year in Cabinteely for the 63 and 145 but still no sign of one for any of the new 7 stops in either Cherrywood/Bride's Glen or The Sallyglen Road.

Advertisement