Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HAPPY NEW YEAR.

• 31-12-2017 3:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭

Happy New Year to everyone here. Hope 2018 is a good one.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 413 ✭✭IRISH OS1R1S

Happy New Year!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

and I wonder what's going to be a game changer in the Vaping World this year...:):)

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭thevaper

Happy New Year to all.
    Just waiting to see what's in the Doc's New Year Sale

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Dr Bill V1.5

thevaper wrote:
    Happy New Year to all. Just waiting to see what's in the Doc's New Year Sale

Hey how are you, haven't seen or heard from you in an age, thought you'd given it all up altogether.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Dr Bill V1.5

and I wonder what's going to be a game changer in the Vaping World this year...

Mesh coils methinks :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭thevaper

Hey how are you, haven't seen or heard from you in an age, thought you'd given it all up altogether.

Hi Bill
    I'm still vaping away. Starting into my 4th year now. Just calmed down on the shinyitis buying side of it. Bought some pieces in England before the TPD kicked in so really haven't got anything since, apart from a squonker from Fasttech which won't work. With all the kit I've got I still end up with a Kayfun for my MTL and my TFV4 for the clouds.
    Have a good one Bill

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 413 ✭✭IRISH OS1R1S

and I wonder what's going to be a game changer in the Vaping World this year...:):)

Last year was ceramic coils, for me. Specifically the Vaporesso EUC coils. They basically make any old Atlantis/Triton style tank relevant again. Fantastic!

This year, maybe the year of the 21700.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

Happy New Year !!
    The Mrs is on a night shift tonight so I'll soon be sitting down with some drakes burley and an a nice orange cream vape that I have and watch the last couple of episodes of Season 4 of Black Mirror on Netflix.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 831 ✭✭✭damon5

Happy new year folks,appreciate all the info ive had while returning back to vaping,this time may the force be with me :):):)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Happy New Year folks :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

Happy new year all! I'm also an actual year older too, was my birthday yesterday .... 35 .... again :P

This year I plan to get up off my ass more, get a new job and get out shooting photos more, got a new camera recently and planning on buying a wildlife lens. Also plan to treat myself to a new mod and tank, need to do some research first on that , been out of the loop on what's hot or not.

Advertisement