If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG 65SJ950V LED Television

Options
  • 31-12-2017 5:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭

Hi guys,

Is the above TV one that you can source for me with delivery to Dunboyne Co. Meath.

Thanks
    pc1320

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,278 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

PC wrote: »
    Hi guys,

Is the above TV one that you can source for me with delivery to Dunboyne  Co. Meath.

Thanks
    pc1320
    Hey PC.

Unfortunately we are currently totally out of stock on this one.

They are now also listed on our UK site as last few to clear as I would say that they are now finished with ourselves.

Might there be another screen that would suit?

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭PC

Hey PC.

They are now also listed on our UK site as last few to clear as I would say that they are now finished with ourselves.

Okay guys how about the following...
    LG65UH950V...???

Regards
    PC

Hey PC.

Okay guys how about the following...
    LG65UH950V...???

Regards
    PC
    Hey PC.

The 65UH950 is now a discontinued line as this was last years model, it finished up around May unfortunately.

There will be a small amount of the 65SJ850 arriving but again we are still chasing the ETA on these.

Hey PC.

The 65UH950 is now a discontinued line as this was last years model, it finished up around May unfortunately.

There will be a small amount of the 65SJ850 arriving but again we are still chasing the ETA on these.

Okay Kenny thanks for your help...I’ll just have to watch this space I guess...cheers

Hey PC.

Okay Kenny thanks for your help...I’ll just have to watch this space I guess...cheers

• Advertisement

Hey PC.

No worries PC.

If you come across any others drop me a post.

No worries PC.

Hi again Kenny
    What would be your best boardie price on the Panasonic DP-UB820 4K UHD Blu Ray player with delivery to Co Meath?

Thanks

No worries PC.

Hi again Kenny
    What would be your best boardie price on the Panasonic DP-UB820 4K UHD Blu Ray player with delivery to Co Meath?

Thanks
    Hi PC,

I can do you a special price on a DPUB820 of £385 including shipping.

Let me know what you think.

Kind regards

David

Hi PC,

Kind regards

David

Thanks David for that quotation which I’m very interested in but before I make a final decision I’m torn between this player and oppo’s 203. Having admired the Oppo brand down the years
    I suppose I could never justify their higher price but as they’re now leaving the domestic market maybe now is a good time to purchase and own one of these remarkable players. In light of that what price could you do Oppo for or what do you think ...Panasonic or Oppo ??
    Thanks again

Hi PC,

Kind regards

David

Thanks David for that quotation which I’m very interested in but before I make a final decision I’m torn between this player and oppo’s 203. Having admired the Oppo brand down the years
    I suppose I could never justify their higher price but as they’re now leaving the domestic market maybe now is a good time to purchase and own one of these remarkable players. In light of that what price could you do Oppo for or what do you think ...Panasonic or Oppo ??
    Thanks again
    Hi PC,

The Oppo is definitely a better machine than the Panasonic.

If you are looking for an Oppo I could do you a boards price of: £625 including shipping.

Kind regards

David

• Advertisement

Hi PC,

If you are looking for an Oppo I could do you a boards price of: £625 including shipping.

Kind regards

David

Hi again David,

I think I’m ready to take the plunge and go for the Oppo. If they weren’t being discontinued I’d probably stay with the Panasonic but I can’t let this opportunity pass again cos l know I’ll regret it. Thanks for the £629 boardie price so will you be in touch with a PM ?

Regards
    PC

Hi PC,

Kind regards

David

Hi again David,

I think I’m ready to take the plunge and go for the Oppo. If they weren’t being discontinued I’d probably stay with the Panasonic but I can’t let this opportunity pass again cos l know I’ll regret it. Thanks for the £629 boardie price so will you be in touch with a PM ?

Regards
    PC
    Hi PC,

If you drop me a PM with your contact number I can give you a ring and process that for you.

Kind regards

David

Hi PC,

If you drop me a PM with your contact number I can give you a ring and process that for you.

Kind regards

David

Okay David PM sent thanks

Hi PC,

Kind regards

David

Thanks PC.

Hi PC,

Kind regards

David

Thanks PC.
    Hi David

Just to confirm payment has been forwarded for this item and I'd appreciate confirmation of this so that we may then arrange shipping ?

Regards
    PC

Hi PC,

Kind regards

David

Thanks PC.
    Hi David

Just to confirm payment has been forwarded for this item and I'd appreciate confirmation of this so that we may then arrange shipping ?

Regards
    PC

Hi PC,

No problem, we will be on the look out for the payment. As soon as it arrives we will give you a shout and arrange shipping.

Kind regards

David

Hi PC,

No problem, we will be on the look out for the payment. As soon as it arrives we will give you a shout and arrange shipping.

Kind regards

David

Hi David,

I take it payment was received so can I talk to you re shipping arrangements?

Regards
    PC

Hi PC,

Kind regards

David

Hi David,

I take it payment was received so can I talk to you re shipping arrangements?

Regards
    PC
    Hi PC,

I was off yesterday but my colleague has already arranged shipping.

if you let me know what day suits you for shipping I will contact our couriers and have it held for you. It is out for delivery today but I can change it if you get back to me.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Kind regards

David

Hi PC,

if you let me know what day suits you for shipping I will contact our couriers and have it held for you. It is out for delivery today but I can change it if you get back to me.

Kind regards

David

Hi David,
    Player was delivered today so it’s not a problem. I’m just so impressed with how quick it was shipped so well done and thanks again for your attention. This is the second item of four in my 4K upgrade having purchased the Denon AVR 6300H late last year so next is either a projector, replacing my Panasonic PTAE4000 and then possibly a 65 inch Oled television. So I hope to talk to you again nearer the time or whenever I’ve got the funds together.
    So thanks again David and we’ll talk soon.

• Company Representative Posts: 4,458 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Hi PC,

Kind regards

David

Hi David,
    Player was delivered today so it’s not a problem. I’m just so impressed with how quick it was shipped so well done and thanks again for your attention. This is the second item of four in my 4K upgrade having purchased the Denon AVR 6300H late last year so next is either a projector, replacing my Panasonic PTAE4000 and then possibly a 65 inch Oled television. So I hope to talk to you again nearer the time or whenever I’ve got the funds together.
    So thanks again David and we’ll talk soon.
    Hi PC,

Glad you're happy with the service!

Give me a shout when you're looking for the projector and I hope the Oppo lives up to expectations.

Kind regards

David

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.